ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is it really that tough to switch fro tier4 to PSW visa!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amit_mahay

is it really that tough to switch fro tier4 to PSW visa!!

Post by amit_mahay » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:36 am

i have been reading almost all the recent posts from last couple of days and wondering to myself that is it really that hard to switch over to a tier 1 PSW visa from a student visa even if you have successfully completed your degre!!.....i dnt get this...y?? :shock:

oilly

Post by oilly » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:03 am

it is very easy if you are genuine student from genuine institute
and have enough fund

amit_mahay

Post by amit_mahay » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:35 am

thats what i thort as well till i joined this forum n trust me i havnt been feeling very happy ever since. i use to think if u r a genuine student n v got funds then dere shud not b any problem but here its all full of pple dat ve struggled 2 get psw!!

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:56 am

amit_mahay wrote:thats what i thort as well till i joined this forum n trust me i havnt been feeling very happy ever since. i use to think if u r a genuine student n v got funds then dere shud not b any problem but here its all full of pple dat ve struggled 2 get psw!!
Well u know.. sometimes u could dip down in funds due to a slight misunderstanding or human error. Sometimes, there could be a delay in taking out the processing fee.. Sometimes there could be a problem with the bank statements.. These days i heard from my solicitor that the Home Office have started rejecting applications even if you have a spelling mistake.. So u can never be too careful..

ash786
BANNED

Re: is it really that tough to switch fro tier4 to PSW visa!

Post by ash786 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:48 am

amit_mahay wrote:i have been reading almost all the recent posts from last couple of days and wondering to myself that is it really that hard to switch over to a tier 1 PSW visa from a student visa even if you have successfully completed your degre!!.....i dnt get this...y?? :shock:
1. If you fulfill all the requiremenst then no problem.
2. So dont be scared as if you meet the requirements then u will get teh visa.
3. I got mine in 10 days and only thing i made sure was to fulfill the requirements of the visa.