ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need some help to fill the tier2 form

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

esal

need some help to fill the tier2 form

Post by esal » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:05 am

hi ppl,

will much appreaciate if anyone can provide some clarifications-

I am switching from post study(Fresh talent to Tier2 general)

1) where to find Home office reference No? - is it on the visa page right hand side on the top in red color???

2)if I don't have ICFN no then do I need to give reason why not enclosing (Section 2 -C10)

3)If I am sending myself then do I need to attach pages for the representative? pages 44 to 48

4) I am not registered with police - Do I need to register for this visa and need to give police registration certificate ??? or is it not applicable to ???

many thanks in advance....

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: need some help to fill the tier2 form

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:02 am

esal wrote:hi ppl,

1) where to find Home office reference No? - is it on the visa page right hand side on the top in red color???

-- No leave it blank

2)if I don't have ICFN no then do I need to give reason why not enclosing (Section 2 -C10)

-- leave it blank

3)If I am sending myself then do I need to attach pages for the representative? pages 44 to 48

-- better send the whole application as it is

4) I am not registered with police - Do I need to register for this visa and need to give police registration certificate ??? or is it not applicable to ???

-- check this
[b][color=red]REPORTING TO POLICE[/color][/b] wrote:If you need to register with the police, the visa in your passport will clearly say so. You will need to register at a specified police station within seven days of the requirement being made

esal

Post by esal » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:05 am

many thanks Ramesh for the quick reply.
you are a star man.....

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:24 pm

esal wrote:hi ppl,

1. Before the PBS system wen u used to apply for extension then the acknowledge letter normally have a reference number on the top of the letter.
2. If you have any previous letter from HO then have a look and u will see it.

indiansaway
Newly Registered

Post by indiansaway » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:28 pm

Hi.

In Section N9 we need to mention "Name of Institution or Body which Awarded the Qualification."
There are 15boxes which are not sufficient to provide complete information.
In Section N11 again same issue as limited boxes are provided. How to mention "Electrical & Electronics Engineering" due to lack of space. Can I use abbreviation or I can write outside the boxes too?