ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Embassy at Islamabad

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raven
Newly Registered

British Embassy at Islamabad

Post by Raven » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:14 am

Hi

Does anyone know if the British Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan is temporary closed due to security reasons? I have heard form many people that they don't accept any new cases until further notice?

And on July 4th i lodged an appeal at the embassy and i still havent't recieved any reply?

Ajnabi
Newly Registered

Post by Ajnabi » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:09 pm

Hi Raven,
I don't think thats true i've been to the embassy on 8th August for my interview and its not closed there were many people waiting for the interview... also one of my friend does work with Gerry's Fedex and they are accepting new applications for all catogeries...
So i think you just need to wait till you get some response from the embassy but i thought it was best for you to apeal in uk if u r living there... but never mind hopefully you will get a reply soon.

All the best
Sajjad