ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Birth Certificate with Tier 2 Application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mooreao
Newly Registered

Birth Certificate with Tier 2 Application

Post by mooreao » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:56 am

I'm about to send off my Tier 2 application.

I'm applying under the transitional arrangement so do not have to have evidence for some of the stuff.

But under Section 8 of the application it lists the document types enclosed like Passport, Police Registration, Marriage Cert., Birth Certificates, Driving Licences. Do I have to send all these? Or just my passport as I originally thought?

Thanks!

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Birth Certificate with Tier 2 Application

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:00 pm

mooreao wrote:I'm about to send off my Tier 2 application.

I'm applying under the transitional arrangement so do not have to have evidence for some of the stuff.

But under Section 8 of the application it lists the document types enclosed like Passport, Police Registration, Marriage Cert., Birth Certificates, Driving Licences. Do I have to send all these? Or just my passport as I originally thought?

Thanks!
Section 8 is the Summary Sheet.. it doesnt mean that all the items in the list need to be submitted unless you have to submit as a proof of something..

You can leave it blank if you are not using it as proof of any points you are claiming..