ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship referees

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sanfair
Newly Registered

Citizenship referees

Post by sanfair » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:04 pm

The list of suitable professional referees seems to be a bit arbitrary and not very clear.
I'm planning of asking a person who is an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Securities & Investment. I'm not sure if this might be covered by 'banking official' or 'broker' as technically he is neither.

Any comments on this? Does anyone know how strict they are on this?

Dr Logic
BANNED

Re: Citizenship referees

Post by Dr Logic » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 pm

sanfair wrote:The list of suitable professional referees seems to be a bit arbitrary and not very clear.
I'm planning of asking a person who is an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Securities & Investment. I'm not sure if this might be covered by 'banking official' or 'broker' as technically he is neither.

I think they are not too strict on it.
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies....

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Re: Citizenship referees

Post by keshgrover » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:47 pm

sanfair wrote:The list of suitable professional referees seems to be a bit arbitrary and not very clear.

As long as your one refferee is from the list and a British Passport holder the second one can be block you talking about.
KESH