ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pay Slip Issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kuppala
Newly Registered

Pay Slip Issue

Post by kuppala » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Hello every body,

I am planning to apply my Tier1 Visa in March 2010. Currently I am working in USA . I get salary slips bi weekly and gets direct deposit to my bank account . The Gross salary and Net salary reflects on the pay slip. But the Net salary shows 0 on all my pay stubs. Please see below..

Gross Pay xxxxxxx

Deductions Statutory
---------------------------------------------

Federal Income Tax xxxxxxx
SSN tax xxxxxxx
medicare tax xxxxx
CA tax xxxxx

Other
------------------
checking1 1461.23
Dental XXXX
Vision XXXX
-----------------------------------------
Net Pay $ 0.00
-----------------------------------------

In my bank account the amount what ever shown next to checking1 1461.23 gets credited .

So I am kind of worried if the officer considers my net pay as 0 instead of 1461.23. Please advice. Thanks for your help.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Didn't got the above calculation shown in payslips.Your NET PAY should match the amount credited in bank.

To be safe, get letter from your employer stating your salary, gross, net etc. You can use that letter instead of payslips. Letter template here.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:27 pm

I would agree with Chetan.. that you should not take risk by submitting payslips which are not clear and can cause confusion and further delay..

If you will be able to get a letter from your employer in the format mentioned in CHetan's sticky.. you dont need to submit these payslips, instead submit employer's letter as one of the evidence which should corroborate the NET amount with the Bankstatements..

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:58 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:I would agree with Chetan.. that you should not take risk by submitting payslips which are not clear and can cause confusion and further delay..

If you will be able to get a letter from your employer in the format mentioned in CHetan's sticky.. you dont need to submit these payslips, instead submit employer's letter as one of the evidence which should corroborate the NET amount with the Bankstatements..
You can also provide your employment contract (if you have any) which should have stated how much you will be paid during your employment.
KESH