ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me...

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imranire
Newly Registered

help me...

Post by imranire » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:33 am

hi....i want to know, i m living in ireland since july 2004 i was student here and i get married in december 2006 with polish girl in ireland, and i got 5 year residency but, konw my wife want to divorce she find some one she dont want with me any more she told me to much bull shit about my religion and she dont want more relation with me but i really love her, i want to know its will problem to me to live in ireland my visa expire in 2012. after what happen then how i can extend my visa.....

plz anwers me

thank u...

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:24 am

If she found someone else, you can find someone else too.

Get rid of her straight away !

I don't think you should have probem with retaining your visa status.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:08 am

Hi Imran!
First of all if my wife would say something stupid about my religion then she wouldn't be staying for one more day with me.
Get rid off her as inwarsaw said.
and I think its been 3 years since you got married and if you were living together for all the time and if you have evidence of that you wife have been exercising her EU treaty rights for all the time then there will be no problem for you to retain your rights..

BLK235

Post by BLK235 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:11 pm

If you split up you want to do it on amicable terms as you are likely to need her cooperation for Retention of Residence Rights.

I would suggest you get all required paperwork before you loose contact with her.

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 pm

rebel82 wrote:First of all if my wife would say something stupid about my religion then she wouldn't be staying for one more day with me.
How kind.
BLK235 wrote:If you split up you want to do it on amicable terms as you are likely to need her cooperation for Retention of Residence Rights.

I would suggest you get all required paperwork before you loose contact with her.
Correct. You will need your wife's cooperation, so keep her on side.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:45 pm

benifa wrote:How kind.
Hi Ben! I didn't say anything wrong did I??

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:48 pm

rebel82 wrote:
benifa wrote:How kind.
Hi Ben! I didn't say anything wrong did I??
Who am I to judge?
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:50 pm

rebel82 wrote: First of all if my wife would say something stupid about my religion then she wouldn't be staying for one more day with me.
I am the last person to judge, and I don't know who you are and what your religion is, but if you care more for your religion than the girl you are married to, then why marry someone outside your religion at all ?and please don't make fast and hasty decisions in the heat of an argument.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:01 pm

archigabe wrote:
rebel82 wrote: First of all if my wife would say something stupid about my religion then she wouldn't be staying for one more day with me.
I am the last person to judge, and I don't know who you are and what your religion is, but if you care more for your religion than the girl you are married to, then why marry someone outside your religion at all ?and please don't make fast and hasty decisions in the heat of an argument.
I advised the OP to get rid of his wife because, as per his post, she has found someone else and doesn't want OP anymore.

As for religion, I agree with you totally.

craicindublin

Post by craicindublin » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:39 pm

hey guys,
something similar happened to one of my mate aswell. His bird and himself got married just after 6 months together or so. She was from Poland the religion was never the issue but he was screwing other girls on the side. I tried to help him but he wouldnt listen to me he got caught when his wife went to visit her ma in poland. while she was there he bought back chicks with him from clubs and stuff. Anyway when she came back she found hair clips, hair pins and other girly stuff that wasnt hers they fought he was on stamp 4 visa for two years coz of marriage. he told her to leave which she did and when to the one SHE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH. After that it was fine with him but when he neded to renue his visa he needed her to go to GNIB with him to show her passport to get him visa she refused. He lost his job and finally he was forced to leave after being unemployed for nearly 6 months and totally broke.
She asked him to pay her 5000 euros in advance and than she will go but my mate was tipped off that she wanted to run to poland with her lover instead of going to GNIB with him. They were both worst than each other and deserved what they got.
***I will be very surprised if your woman will go to GNIB with you coz normally when she will get into relationship with someone else obviously she will not want to see your or have anything to do with you so its a bit tricky situation know i mean what if she decides to leave the country with the man she left you for ?? for eg they decide to go to the uk ?? so thats why i am saying what i said consider the worst first !!!

Lesson = Never ever Marry someone unless you both genuinely love eachother and never go for the marriage of convenience coz it could get you screwed in the end.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:54 pm

craicindublin wrote:hey guys,
something similar happened to one of my mate aswell. His bird and himself got married just after 6 months together or so. She was from Poland the religion was never the issue but he was screwing other girls on the side. I tried to help him but he wouldnt listen to me he got caught when his wife went to visit her ma in poland. while she was there he bought back chicks with him from clubs and stuff. Anyway when she came back she found hair clips, hair pins and other girly stuff that wasnt hers they fought he was on stamp 4 visa for two years coz of marriage. he told her to leave which she did and when to the one SHE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH. After that it was fine with him but when he neded to renue his visa he needed her to go to GNIB with him to show her passport to get him visa she refused. He lost his job and finally he was forced to leave after being unemployed for nearly 6 months and totally broke.
She asked him to pay her 5000 euros in advance and than she will go but my mate was tipped off that she wanted to run to poland with her lover instead of going to GNIB with him. They were both worst than each other and deserved what they got.
***I will be very surprised if your woman will go to GNIB with you coz normally when she will get into relationship with someone else obviously she will not want to see your or have anything to do with you so its a bit tricky situation know i mean what if she decides to leave the country with the man she left you for ?? for eg they decide to go to the uk ?? so thats why i am saying what i said consider the worst first !!!

Lesson = Never ever Marry someone unless you both genuinely love eachother and never go for the marriage of convenience coz it could get you screwed in the end.
Hahaha good one :)

zafarzafar
BANNED

Post by zafarzafar » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:50 pm

i don't think so there should be any problem for u regarding immigration issue after 3 years of marriage
arsalan