ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 application from USA with H1B

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ramnangunoori
Newly Registered

tier 1 application from USA with H1B

Post by ramnangunoori » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 am

Hi
I am planning to apply for tier-1 from USA. I am on H1B. I have my I -94 on my previous employer and is valid.

I got new job and got H1 Transfer. But I am not claiming my earnings from my new company. My previous companies 6 moths of earnings are what I am claiming. Is that ok?

What all the documents do they check in LA service enter of US.
Do I have to provide them with my present status documents?

Thank in advance
Ram

hsmpaspirant2008

Re: tier 1 application from USA with H1B

Post by hsmpaspirant2008 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:03 am

You can provide documents for earnings for 12 months (consecutive) out of last 15 months, guidelines regarding what they will require and check are well laid out in the guidance documents.

If you meet the earnings requirment by using 6 months of earnings try to get consecutive 6 months where the latest date on the payslip is not older than 3 months from current date. Usual requirement for 2 evidence documents for earning apply.

Though you are perfectly legal in the US with I-94, HO in UK might be interested in seeing that you are legal by means of looking at a visa or some document from USCIS confirming that I-94 is valid document for staying in the US (even web printed document will be better than nothing).

Good luck.
ramnangunoori wrote:Hi
I am planning to apply for tier-1 from USA. I am on H1B. I have my I -94 on my previous employer and is valid.

I got new job and got H1 Transfer. But I am not claiming my earnings from my new company. My previous companies 6 moths of earnings are what I am claiming. Is that ok?

What all the documents do they check in LA service enter of US.
Do I have to provide them with my present status documents?

Thank in advance
Ram