ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Admin Review or Fresh Application ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mno2uk

Admin Review or Fresh Application ?

Post by mno2uk » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi,

Refer this post : http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... c&start=20

I would like to know whether I should reapply or go for Admin review. Also, can I apply again without going for Admin Review..?

1. Lets say I dnt go for Admin review and so my case is closed as refusal one ? since i got the letter.

And now can i again make a fresh application since I dnt do AR ?

2. I have removed the previous shortfalls from my papers and now if i reapply ..would it be looked as a fresh application and granted or is there a fear of my previous refusals creating a problem ? i have had 2 in all..one in another visa category and now latest as this tier-1

Can someone throw some light here ? I am losing out on time and want to get done with this asap..please help!!

3. Also where do I need to send the Admin Review request ? - to the embassy where i applied the tier 1 application or does it go straight by courier to some UK office ?

Thanks a ton!