ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

claim for performance incentive

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mishra2010
Newly Registered

claim for performance incentive

Post by mishra2010 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Hi,
Apart from my monthly salary, I have also earned performane based incentive every month. I can arrange for an employer letter stating my incentives earned. I also have my bank statements wherein it was credited.
Can I claim for my performance based incentive? Please let me have your feedbacks.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: claim for performance incentive

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:24 pm

If your performance based incentive is a part of your salary package /contract and is mentioned/taxed in your payslips n that NET Salary corroborates with bankstatements NET, your good to ahead

mishra2010 wrote:Hi,
Apart from my monthly salary, I have also earned performane based incentive every month. I can arrange for an employer letter stating my incentives earned. I also have my bank statements wherein it was credited.
Can I claim for my performance based incentive? Please let me have your feedbacks.

mishra2010
Newly Registered

claim for performance incentives

Post by mishra2010 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:01 am

Thanks for your quick response!
Yes, the incentives are part of my salary package. But they are not mentioned on my payslips. My salary gets credited to my bank account on every 7th. And incentives gets credited on every 25th. Salary is supported by payslips and bank statements. However, for incentives I have the bank statements. We do not get any month on month slips from the employer declaring incentives. But am arranging an original letter from the employer stating the incentives earned every month. Will this not suffice? Should I also attach my letter of employment with salary package description (which says that Iam liable for monthly incentives upto 5k depending on my performance)? will this then suffice to claim points on incentive?
Please advise.

mishra2010
Newly Registered

Post by mishra2010 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 am

Requesting Seniors to please reply on my above query. I will be thankfull. I hope I have made my question clear.

Thanks in advance!

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: claim for performance incentives

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am

mishra2010 wrote:Thanks for your quick response!
Yes, the incentives are part of my salary package. But they are not mentioned on my payslips. My salary gets credited to my bank account on every 7th. And incentives gets credited on every 25th. Salary is supported by payslips and bank statements. However, for incentives I have the bank statements. We do not get any month on month slips from the employer declaring incentives. But am arranging an original letter from the employer stating the incentives earned every month. Will this not suffice? Should I also attach my letter of employment with salary package description (which says that Iam liable for monthly incentives upto 5k depending on my performance)? will this then suffice to claim points on incentive?
Please advise.
Yes. that will be fine. Get letter from employer which will be corroborated by bank statement and you are good to go. You can also get monthly gross and net figure as shown in the template here and add one additional column for your incentive.

mishra2010
Newly Registered

Post by mishra2010 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 am

Thanks a lot.. chetanojha

I had already prepared this template for it to look simpler.
Thanks for your quick response.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: claim for performance incentives

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:04 am

mishra2010 wrote:Thanks for your quick response!
Please advise.
As suggested by Chetan.. go ahead with the Employer's letter which covers both your Salary and Incentives covered and NET amounts matching/corroborating with the bankstatements.. in which case you do not need to submit the salary slips anymore...