ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

should i wait or apply now ??? seeking experts advise

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

navnas

should i wait or apply now ??? seeking experts advise

Post by navnas » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Here are my details,
First entry to UK 17/02/05
left UK on 24/02/05 and came back on 16/03/05

with this time frame i think i am eligible to apply on 17/02/10 (infact on 16/02/10 i think) .....but still in doubt if i get an NCS appointment for 17/02/10 then when will probably HOME OFFICE recieve the application?? (as i was not in UK between 25th feb and 15th march05 )

As per NCS they post the application same day and will reach HO next day but in my case iam not sure how HO takes the date of application ( is it the reciept date by HO or the day when they acknowledge the application ??

Any advise guys ????

global gypsy
United Kingdom

Post by global gypsy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:03 pm

The window is too short...my suggestion would be to apply after 16-March

navnas

Post by navnas » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:34 am

global gypsy wrote:The window is too short...my suggestion would be to apply after 16-March
Thanks global gypsy for the advise ... Do you know how the HO calculates the date of application coz if it is the reciept date then probably i can apply now otherwise you are right that i should wait ...

anyway thanks a lot ...