ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Attested Salary Slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SrivastavaSaurabh
Newly Registered

Attested Salary Slips

Post by SrivastavaSaurabh » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi,

Excellent forum and got a lot of pointers from this place.

A quick question regarding attested salary slips. I work for a Indian Company and I am here on deputation. We get our salary slips in an email in plain format with a table and info within that.

I provided my salary slips for attestation to my employer and they happily did it. However, after getting the attested salary slips back, I have become a bit speculative on whether the case worker would be convinced that the document is legit.

1. Salary slips were printed on a normal A4 paper.

2. The attestation stamp has the following format
<Name of the signatory>
<Company Name>
<Company Address>

3. The seal is black in colour.

4. The signature is in blue ink. However, it has been signed by someone on behalf of the authroised signatory mentioned on the stamp.

I wont be getting any other letters from my employer.

Would this be fine or do I need to be a bit vary and try and get some other documents?

Awaiting Expert opinion on this

mianrm

Post by mianrm » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 pm

anyone?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:03 pm

You have already cleared the tougest hurdle i.e. getting payslips signed/stamped by your employer. Payslips+Bank statements will be more than enough.

You will be fine.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Attested Salary Slips

Post by yasa » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 am

SrivastavaSaurabh wrote:Hi,

Excellent forum and got a lot of pointers from this place.

A quick question regarding attested salary slips. I work for a Indian Company and I am here on deputation. We get our salary slips in an email in plain format with a table and info within that.

I provided my salary slips for attestation to my employer and they happily did it. However, after getting the attested salary slips back, I have become a bit speculative on whether the case worker would be convinced that the document is legit.

1. Salary slips were printed on a normal A4 paper.

2. The attestation stamp has the following format
<Name of the signatory>
<Company Name>
<Company Address>

3. The seal is black in colour.

4. The signature is in blue ink. However, it has been signed by someone on behalf of the authroised signatory mentioned on the stamp.

I wont be getting any other letters from my employer.

Would this be fine or do I need to be a bit vary and try and get some other documents?

Awaiting Expert opinion on this
u r good to go
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

SrivastavaSaurabh
Newly Registered

Post by SrivastavaSaurabh » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:23 am

Thanks everyone for the replies. I have another query. This might sound stupid but I wanted to check about printing the Tier 1 Form.

Should it be printed on one side or both sides?

Apologies for being pragmatic about this whole thing but I want to make sure that I dont falter at any step.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:49 pm

SrivastavaSaurabh wrote:Thanks everyone for the replies. I have another query. This might sound stupid but I wanted to check about printing the Tier 1 Form.

Should it be printed on one side or both sides?

Apologies for being pragmatic about this whole thing but I want to make sure that I dont falter at any step.
Its up to you but its better to do it on one side....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Yes you can &

If going for double-sided printing.. please make sure that.. VISA FEE PAYMENT Section and Rest of the APPLICATION Section are not on the same page..

The same is mentioned in the application.