ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension Ltd Company Confusion

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

s16puneet
Newly Registered

HSMP extension Ltd Company Confusion

Post by s16puneet » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi,

I am HSMP visa holder and i need to apply for Tier-1 extension. I have my own Ltd company and i withdraw salary & dividends every month. I have two doubts:

1. Do I need to submit my application as Employeed or Self-Employeed? Beacuse that changes the documents that i have to provide.

2. If I have to apply as self-employeed are the following documents sufficient for earnings proof:
1. Salary slips.
2. Dividend vouchers signed by accountant & me.
3. Bank Statements.
4. Letter of accountant showing gross & net earnings for the 12 months period with the breakup of salary(net & gross), dividends(net & gross) taken out every month with transaction dates to match with statements.

Any opinions will be appreciated.

Regards
Puneet

s16puneet
Newly Registered

Post by s16puneet » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:00 pm

Got my extension today.

There has been lot of confusion surrounding documentation required for the applicants who have their Ltd company and taking dividends & salary.
I just applied as Employeed, provided salary slips & dividend vouchers, bank statements and letter from accountant. And it's all sorted, no questions asked.
From my experience i think there is no need for Company accounts, Profit loss statements, Balance sheet or Invoices.

I will be glad to help if anyone has questions related to this topic.

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:11 pm

[quote="s16puneet"]Got my extension today.

There has been lot of confusion surrounding documentation required for the applicants who have their Ltd company and taking dividends & salary.
I just applied as Employeed, provided salary slips & dividend vouchers, bank statements and letter from accountant. And it's all sorted, no questions asked.
From my experience i think there is no need for Company accounts, Profit loss statements, Balance sheet or Invoices.

I will be glad to help if anyone has questions related to this topic.[/quote
Brother thanks for offering ur help I got my limited company
And different companies transfer money from their business
Account to my business account and the I have been transfering that money
In my current account I got hundred percent shares of my company
And I m director of my company and this is all what I been doing from
Last eight nine month what do suggest me what do i need to file my application to home office I did not pay my wages to my self by my company am I in trouble? Plz need urgent answer goona apply next week thanks