ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

admin review or fresh application?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tot

admin review or fresh application?

Post by tot » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:52 pm

my application just got refused on the SMC grounds but I am quite sure of my account balance & can prove it.

What should I do as I dont want to fall into a trap of admin review or else can the fresh application also lead to delays as I do have to mention the reasons for my first refusal n all???

can anybody throw some light or suggestions based on experience???? :(

ash786
BANNED

Re: admin review or fresh application?

Post by ash786 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:53 pm

tot wrote:my application just got refused on the SMC grounds but I am quite sure of my account balance & can prove it.

What should I do as I dont want to fall into a trap of admin review or else can the fresh application also lead to delays as I do have to mention the reasons for my first refusal n all???

can anybody throw some light or suggestions based on experience???? :(
1. If u can prove that the reasons u were rejected for were wrong then go for the admin review and prove u point.

mahdi

Post by mahdi » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 pm

what is SMC grounds? i thought they should give you a specific reason when they reject your application?