ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Same day appointments available

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

harmony2010
Newly Registered

Same day appointments available

Post by harmony2010 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:34 am

Same day appointments are available for the month of March. I can book appointment for you and also I can help you for filling applications. This is only appointment and you have to attend the PEO office for submitting application. Please tell what kind of appointment you want and where you want with your and family members details (email, Full name and date of birth). All this for a nominal fee only.

diago_nelson

Re: Same day appointments available

Post by diago_nelson » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:46 pm

Can you advise if you have solicitors booking slot or you have access to the same general public appointment slots ?
harmony2010 wrote:Same day appointments are available for the month of March. I can book appointment for you and also I can help you for filling applications. This is only appointment and you have to attend the PEO office for submitting application. Please tell what kind of appointment you want and where you want with your and family members details (email, Full name and date of birth). All this for a nominal fee only.