ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company related information

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arianharry
Newly Registered

Company related information

Post by arianharry » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:27 am

Hii Guys,
First of all thanks for the continuous advices and suggestions.

Just something abt which i couldn't able to figure out the correct answer.

1.Actually some 2months back my company got acquired.

But still my company name and the company name on the pay slip and business card has not changed so far, just coz of the legalized process of changing the company name.

And as per our HR manager it would take some more 2 months.

So my query is : Is it required to tell this transformation while applying for Tier-1? And i have planned to apply for tier-1 this month itself.

2. During the above said transformation we had been given some extra amount as a part of share-pay out. And for the same we got one extra pay slip which only mentioned this payout. So overall 2 pay slips during that particular month i.e. regular one and share-pay out.

Obv i would be mentioning it as a part of my previous earning and would be attaching the original pay slips.

So my query is : What else i need to mention abt this extra pay-out in that particular month? And shall i mention that in the employer letter or wat?

Hope a great advice guys !!!

Thanks
h @rry

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Company related information

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:50 am

arianharry wrote:Hii Guys,
First of all thanks for the continuous advices and suggestions.

Just something abt which i couldn't able to figure out the correct answer.

1.Actually some 2months back my company got acquired.

But still my company name and the company name on the pay slip and business card has not changed so far, just coz of the legalized process of changing the company name.

And as per our HR manager it would take some more 2 months.

So my query is : Is it required to tell this transformation while applying for Tier-1? And i have planned to apply for tier-1 this month itself.
If your company is still operating on the current name and did not change things to new company.. you can go with the same payslips and details BUT as you know the visa process can take more than 4-5weeks so to be on safe side.. you should mention in brief in the cover letter about the takeover with news release weblinks/emails or much better option is to get a letter from your HR about the recent changes so that in case HO calls ur employer he is not surprised with the new name...
2. During the above said transformation we had been given some extra amount as a part of share-pay out. And for the same we got one extra pay slip which only mentioned this payout. So overall 2 pay slips during that particular month i.e. regular one and share-pay out.

Obv i would be mentioning it as a part of my previous earning and would be attaching the original pay slips.

So my query is : What else i need to mention abt this extra pay-out in that particular month? And shall i mention that in the employer letter or wat?
You should be fine as long as it is listed/taxed in the payslip and NET Salary matching with Bankstatements..

arianharry
Newly Registered

Post by arianharry » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:01 pm

thanks alot Ramesh for the advice.

Rgds
h @rry