ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement query - for Maintenance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mishra2010
Newly Registered

Bank Statement query - for Maintenance

Post by mishra2010 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:59 am

Hii everyone!
I require a clarification on my Bank statement. I bank with AXIS Bank which is my salary account. I will be using same bank statements both for Earnings & Maintenance section. I satisfy the requirement of 2800gbp for last 3 months from the date of application. Iam planning to apply in coming week.
QUERY - I finally convinced the bank people to give me the statements on bank letter head. However, they had to put extra efforts so that the statements fit on the A4 size bank letter heads (am thankfull to them for this). However, I see that my bank statements do not mention two things at the start of the statement whr the brief info is usually present like, name, account no....etc... 1. The period the statement has been issued for & 2. The date on which the statement has been issued. However, obviously statement shows day to day transactions (like how a bank statement is) so that obviously captures the transaction dates. But am worried if the above two details should have been present. As I understand the effective date on which the statements are printed should be required for maintenance section. But I am also geting a separate letter from the bank stating that I have maintained a balance of 2800 in last 3 months. Do you think the missing two details (1 & 2) will be a problem?

Please advise.

mishra2010
Newly Registered

Post by mishra2010 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:25 pm

So many views but no reply...
Iam wondering..why? I have a genuine query and am planning to apply for my visa in coming weeks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Perhaps because no one on this forum has come across this situation himself and therefore unable to comment / suggest.

This said, IMHO the date of statement issue is required (mandatory). The dates for which the statement is issued for is, in my opinion, not required as long as the transaction details mention each and every transaction date.

Use search to find information already available in the forum.

regards

mishra2010
Newly Registered

Post by mishra2010 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Thanks..Appreciate your response.
I have also tried clarifying this from other sources. And its been understood that as for every transaction, the transaction dates are available...it should be fine..

Regards,