ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Required funds and LTE

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jc8284
Newly Registered

Required funds and LTE

Post by jc8284 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:45 pm

I am about to apply for settlement with my 3 children to join my husband (of 6 years outside the UK) who is present and settled, but only just....we all entered 6 months ago together but the children and I did not stay due to the fact that we had only visitor's visas upon entering. What I was hoping to find out is:

1.) What is the amount per person that is needed to have been in the bank for 3 months prior to the application being made? Is it the same as the Tier 2 applicants (533 pp + 800 self)? I can't seem to find it on the Border Agency website.

2.) Is there a different form for Leave to Enter (or is it entry clearance?) as the spouse of a settled person or is it just the settlement application set form that applies to me even if I qualify for exemption from the probationary 27 months?

Thanks for your replies.