ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding sending Documents after PSW apllication sent

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farairo
Newly Registered

Query regarding sending Documents after PSW apllication sent

Post by farairo » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Hi all,

I need little help regarding PSW visa.

I sent my visa application on 29th of january 2010 but i didnt send all the required docmuments (Bank statements) with my application because of Lloyds bank as they didnt provide me with all the bank statements on time.

So I had a conversation regarding this with the Immigration enquiry bureau (telephone number 0870 606 7766) on 28th of january 2010 and they guided me to send the application form with available bank statements as my visa will expire on 31/01/10 and then call them back to know where i need to send the statements by postage as soon as I receive them.

Does anybody know at which address i have to sent my documents as I am experiencing difficulty in contacting the Immigration enquiry bureau (telephone number 0870 606 7766) may be because of very high call demand at present.

thanks in advance...

MusingTots
Newly Registered

Post by MusingTots » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:47 am

Just be patient and keep on trying the number as much times as you can, I assure you it would get through.

Since different offices address different applications they are the best people to inform you where to send your documents to.

A quick question, has the application fee been deducted from your account?

ash786
BANNED

Re: Query regarding sending Documents after PSW apllication

Post by ash786 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:23 pm

farairo wrote:Hi all,

I sent my visa application on 29th of january 2010 but i didnt send all the required docmuments (Bank statements) with my application because of Lloyds bank as they didnt provide me with all the bank statements on time.

So I had a conversation regarding this with the Immigration enquiry bureau (telephone number 0870 606 7766) on 28th of january 2010 and they guided me to send the application form with available bank statements as my visa will expire on 31/01/10 and then call them back to know where i need to send the statements by postage as soon as I receive them.

Does anybody know at which address i have to sent my documents as I am experiencing difficulty in contacting the Immigration enquiry bureau (telephone number 0870 606 7766) may be because of very high call demand at present.

thanks in advance...
1. Keep that in mind that u application might get refused for not providing and meeting the maintenance requirements.
2. The immigration help line doe snot hav access to your application and they do not recoed that information as there are thousands of caseworkers for applications.
3. If the caseworker contact you regarding the statements then u r lucky and if they do not then u application will be refused and can be won afterwards providing that u meet the requirements.

PostMan

Re: Query regarding sending Documents after PSW apllication

Post by PostMan » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:30 pm

ash786 wrote:
farairo wrote:Hi all,

thanks in advance...
1. Keep that in mind that u application might get refused for not providing and meeting the maintenance requirements.
2. The immigration help line doe snot hav access to your application and they do not recoed that information as there are thousands of caseworkers for applications.
3. If the caseworker contact you regarding the statements then u r lucky and if they do not then u application will be refused and can be won afterwards providing that u meet the requirements.
Thats correct.
They will judge your application on its merit based on what document is on ground.
If you have received your Acknowledgement letter that will be brilant, quote your HO reference No else use your date of birth, full name and address, type of application and date of application and complete the following form, the address where to post it is there, in the form select "other changes" and fill that area and in No 6 "What is the applicant making changes to?" select "Application details before decision" and in No No Question. select "Others" and go to question No 28.

http://ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconten ... stanc2.pdf

I am sure you will not like to wait for refusal and to win in appeal as the procedure is rigorous and will waste your precious time.