ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry Clearance officer

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

katrina

Entry Clearance officer

Post by katrina » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:01 am

Hi All

If Appeal is allowed does Eco has right to refused again (visiting appeal)
any information/ appreciated.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Entry Clearance officer

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:58 am

katrina wrote:Hi All

Cancellation of leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom
10B. Where a person arrives in the United Kingdom with leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom which is already in force, an Immigration Officer may cancel that leave.

30A. An entry clearance may be revoked if the Entry Clearance Officer is satisfied that:
(i) whether or not to the holder's knowledge, false representations were employed or material facts were not disclosed, either in writing or orally, for the purpose of obtaining the entry clearance; or
(ii) a change of circumstances since the entry clearance was issued has removed the basis of the holder's claim to be admitted to the United Kingdom, except where the change of circumstances amounts solely to his exceeding the age for entry in one of the categories contained in paragraphs 296-316 of these Rules since the issue of the entry clearance; or
(iii) the holder's exclusion from the United Kingdom would be conducive to the public good.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... les/part1/

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Entry Clearance officer

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:31 am

katrina wrote:Hi All

After reading the question again 'carefully', I think I understood the question wrong. Hence, my above post. Sorry Katrina.