ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Retunred -- Use correct Form ??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hbpank
Newly Registered

Application Retunred -- Use correct Form ??

Post by hbpank » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:44 am

Hello,

I have got below mentioned letter. i have typed here verbatium.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where an application form has been specified in accordance with the Immigration Rules(HC395), the application must comply with the Requirement set out in Paragraph 34 A of these rules and the immigration (Biometric Reistration) Regulations. The Relevant requirements are listed below and the Cross in the box in the box indicates that a Requirement is not met.

|X| The Application or Claim must be made using the Correct specified form.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not make much sense to me. I have serched google for immigration (Biometric Reistration) Regulations 34A

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteco ... iew=Binary

But still no clue. Has any once faced the same kind of Issue ?

1. I have called Visa office , they are saying that if you want to understand the letter you have to write the person who has varified your case. ( Irony is that we can not speak to that person.)

Can any body help me , my Visa is expiring at March 13 ,2010. I don't have much time left.

Any help would be appriciated.

hbpank

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Application Retunred -- Use correct Form ??

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:53 am

hbpank wrote:Hello,

Where an application form has been specified in accordance with the Immigration Rules(HC395), the application must comply with the Requirement set out in Paragraph 34 A of these rules and the immigration (Biometric Reistration) Regulations. The Relevant requirements are listed below and the Cross in the box in the box indicates that a Requirement is not met.

This does not make much sense to me. I have serched google for immigration (Biometric Reistration) Regulations 34A

1. I have called Visa office , they are saying that if you want to understand the letter you have to write the person who has varified your case. ( Irony is that we can not speak to that person.)

Can any body help me , my Visa is expiring at March 13 ,2010. I don't have much time left.

hbpank
What visa have you applied for? When? Which form did you use?

Below is the paragraph 34A of the immigration rules.

34A.Where an application form is specified, the application or claim must also comply with the following requirements:
(i) the application or claim must be made using the specified form,
(ii) any specified fee in connection with the application or claim must be paid in accordance with the method specified in the application form, separate payment form and/or related guidance notes, as applicable,
(iii) any section of the form which is designated as mandatory in the application form and/or related guidance notes must be completed as specified,
(iv) if the application form and/or related guidance notes require the applicant to provide biographical information, such information must be provided as specified,
(v) an appointment for the purposes stated in subparagraph (iv) must be made and must take place by the dates specified in any subsequent notification by the Secretary of State following receipt of the application, or as agreed by the Secretary of State,
(vi) where the application or claim is made by post or courier, or submitted in person:
(a) the application or claim must be accompanied by the photographs and documents specified as mandatory in the application form and/or related guidance notes,
(ab) those photographs must be in the same format specified as mandatory in the application form and/or related guidance notes, and
(b) the form must be signed by the applicant, and where applicable, the applicant's spouse, civil partner, same-sex partner or unmarried partner, save that where the applicant is under the age of eighteen, the form may be signed by the parent or legal guardian of the applicant on his behalf,
(vii) where the application or claim is made online:
(a) the photographs and documents specified as mandatory must be submitted in the manner directed in the application form and/or related online guidance notes and by such date as is specified in the acknowledgement of the online application,
(ab) those photographs must be in the same format specified as mandatory in the application form and/or related guidance notes, and
(b) the confirmation box (which states that the information contained in the application form is true and complete) must be completed by the applicant or, if the form is completed by an immigration adviser on the applicant's behalf, by the immigration adviser on specific instructions from the applicant that the information given is true and complete, and
(viii) the application or claim must be delivered in accordance with paragraph 34B.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... les/part1/

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Re: Application Retunred -- Use correct Form ??

Post by kiranchinnu » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 pm

hbpank wrote:Hello,

hbpank
can you pls throw some light on wht visa you applied , wht form u used like that ???

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.

My guess is that you used Tier 1 (HSMP) form to apply for extension, when you should have used the Tier 1 (General) application form.

regards