ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI not acknowleged since nov 2009

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

planet_master
Newly Registered

OCI not acknowleged since nov 2009

Post by planet_master » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Hiya I am british born and Im applying oci on parents basis.. I have applied in November with all the documents they needed but still I havent receved acknowledgement from birmingham cgi. Im too tensed now already booked ticket for india during march.. dunno wat to do?? no one answer email either phone in birmingham office. Im from blackburn.. please someone help

chakku71

Re: OCI not acknowleged since nov 2009

Post by chakku71 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 am

planet_master wrote:Hiya I am british born and Im applying oci on parents basis.. I have applied in November with all the documents they needed but still I havent receved acknowledgement from birmingham cgi. Im too tensed now already booked ticket for india during march.. dunno wat to do?? no one answer email either phone in birmingham office. Im from blackburn.. please someone help
Can you post them in the section 'OCI'
The comments in the forum says that postal applications can be delayed up to 3 months or more!
BB