ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interestining If You Want Your Visa Fast!!!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

randomhero
Newly Registered

Interestining If You Want Your Visa Fast!!!!

Post by randomhero » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Hello guys , Why Dont we have a trike on the door of home office's building in croydon... because they are breaking immigration law ...

They must give our passport back in 6 months with decision.

Media will cover it and will be on there mule ............. comment please and decide a day for strike too

WE ALL HAVE JOBS BUT WE CAN TAKE ONE DAY OFF...........

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:33 pm

I don't think Home Office delays the applications on purpose. First they are said to always have a huge backlog plus they have to do all the checks before giving people permission to stay in the country.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

randomhero
Newly Registered

Post by randomhero » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:31 pm

thanks for your messege... but the rule say 6 months ....and rule is a rule ...if we break the rule our visa is rejected and if home office does it ..

the have excuse ?? i think we must go for strike i just need few people with me ....