ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

clarification regarding previous earnings please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajaninanu

clarification regarding previous earnings please

Post by rajaninanu » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Hello,

Please can someone help me?
I have been working in 3 institutions on part time basis as a teacher.
One of them credit my salary directly into my account and send me the payslips too.
But the other two provide me cash payment which i dont credit in my account regularly.
so for these two accounts, is it enough that i produced a chartered accountant's statement and the letter from the employer?
in the chartered account statement what all points should be mentioned specifically?
For example, it is mentioned i got Rs 20,000 from my second employer on such and such date. will it be a problem if there is no deposit amount in that particular date or somwhere near that date in my bank statement?
Please advice me on what to do?
thanking you
Rajani

ash786
BANNED

Re: clarification regarding previous earnings please

Post by ash786 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:30 pm

rajaninanu wrote:Hello,

Please can someone help me?
I have been working in 3 institutions on part time basis as a teacher.
One of them credit my salary directly into my account and send me the payslips too.
But the other two provide me cash payment which i dont credit in my account regularly.
so for these two accounts, is it enough that i produced a chartered accountant's statement and the letter from the employer?
in the chartered account statement what all points should be mentioned specifically?
For example, it is mentioned i got Rs 20,000 from my second employer on such and such date. will it be a problem if there is no deposit amount in that particular date or somwhere near that date in my bank statement?
Please advice me on what to do?
thanking you
Rajani
1. HO will check all the points claimed for the earnings and wud like to see that money in your account.
2. My advise is to get a letter from the employer plus all the payslips for the cash wages (i m assuming that u still get payslips for the cash wages).
3. If u did deposit the money in your account on the same day or even different but as long as the both figures matches then u can also include a letter to HO explaining that but employer letter wud be the most important thing.

rajaninanu

Post by rajaninanu » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 am

thank you so much for the reply

I have the letter from my employer which clearly shows my annual salary, the dates i have claimed my salary and also the amount i have claimed.
For all the three institutions i have this.
Then i have a CA's statement which certifies this.

I have to show an earnings of Rs 450000. During the previous year, this much amount has been deposited in my account at different times, only this it may not match with the exact date of my salary.

do you feel this much enough?am i on the safe side?
please advice me once more

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 am

rajaninanu wrote:thank you so much for the reply

I have the letter from my employer which clearly shows my annual salary, the dates i have claimed my salary and also the amount i have claimed.
For all the three institutions i have this.
Then i have a CA's statement which certifies this.

I have to show an earnings of Rs 450000. During the previous year, this much amount has been deposited in my account at different times, only this it may not match with the exact date of my salary.

do you feel this much enough?am i on the safe side?
please advice me once more
1. Please read the guidence as it explains that u need to provide two seperate types of evidence for each source.
2. For example, u can give u wage slips plus bank statements but u can not give employer letter plus the wage slip as it will be considered from the same source.

rajaninanu

Post by rajaninanu » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:07 pm

thank you ash

yes i agree with what you said. In the guidelines it is said either payslip or employer's letter which will be considered as one proof only. Then bank statement or a chartered account's letter or tax document etc.
i have
1. the employers letter declaring my salary and
2. letter from my registered chartered accountant certifying my income

The issue about my bank statement is that my bank statement shows that an amount equivalent to my one year's income has been deposited in my account at different times, only problem is the date of deposition and the date of my salary will not match. The amount deposited in my account comes to more than Rs 5, 00,000 whereas my incomes comes around Rs 4,75,000.
so what i wanted is to make sure that the two proofs i have mention will be enough to prove my previous earnings
I hope you get what I mean.
Please advice

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:56 pm

rajaninanu wrote:thank you ash

yes i agree with what you said. In the guidelines it is said either payslip or employer's letter which will be considered as one proof only. Then bank statement or a chartered account's letter or tax document etc.
i have
1. the employers letter declaring my salary and
2. letter from my registered chartered accountant certifying my income

The issue about my bank statement is that my bank statement shows that an amount equivalent to my one year's income has been deposited in my account at different times, only problem is the date of deposition and the date of my salary will not match. The amount deposited in my account comes to more than Rs 5, 00,000 whereas my incomes comes around Rs 4,75,000.
so what i wanted is to make sure that the two proofs i have mention will be enough to prove my previous earnings
I hope you get what I mean.
Please advice
1. The tax document shud be fine but in the guidence it does not say that HO will accept letter from u CA as it will be considered same source.
2. The problem is that u statement and the money credited on different dates. I wud advise to make sure that the total money claimed on u wage slips does match with u statements.
3. If its more or less HO can get a little suspicious.
4. The other thing i have noticed that u said that yearly income was deposited in u account and not on monthly basis which can create another issue.