ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What to do if Spouse Visa Appeal Denied?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

r555
Newly Registered

What to do if Spouse Visa Appeal Denied?

Post by r555 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to know what would be the next course of action if the Appeal for Spouse Visa is denied?

Will I be able to appeal again (2nd time)? Or will I have to make a fresh application?

Thanks.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Review of decisions

If your appeal has been dismissed you may be able to make an application for an order requiring the us to reconsider the appeal decision, on the grounds it made an error of law. If your appeal has been allowedthe Home Office may apply for a review of the decision in the same way. If we order a reconsideration of the appeal there will be a new hearing date set.
If you dont want this, you can make a fresh application at any time. You can only appeal a decison once.

If you want you can have your appeal running and still make a fresh and new application

Go here if you want more advice

http://www.ait.gov.uk/index.htm