ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh Application while Appeal Being Considered?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

r555
Newly Registered

Fresh Application while Appeal Being Considered?

Post by r555 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi,

Is it possible to make another Spouse Visa application while your appeal for Spouse Visa is in process?

Regards.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Yes.

Withdraw it by writting to AIT if your second application is succesful

r555
Newly Registered

Post by r555 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:53 pm

batleykhan wrote:Yes.

Withdraw it by writting to AIT if your second application is succesful
Yes but, what if my original documents were sent in the appeal? How will I be able to make a fresh application while my original documents are with AIT for appeal of my first application?

By what time (after how many weeks of first sending the appeal package) would I expect to get my documents back by?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:45 pm

If your application has been refused, you should have got all your original documents back.

If you wish to reapply again you should complete a new application form and provide new and up to date docs like bank statement, wages slips and other docs that you should have provided first time around but didnt in order to prove your point.You have to pay the same fee second time around

If you have appealed against a decision, you should not send your original docs as the BHC where you logged your application already has copies of all the documents.

Do you understand now?