ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum seeker with a uk unmarried partner

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

unknowna1

Asylum seeker with a uk unmarried partner

Post by unknowna1 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi all, was hoping if someone could help or shed a bit of light on my situation. I am an asylum seeker for 2 years now and I've not been given a case worker or even been called for an interview yet. I hv been issued a work permit since after the 1st year they hadn't made a decision on my case. My uk born girlfriend and I hv a baby 2gether n hv been together for 3 yrs but hv lived together for abt 2 yrs, my gf hv a lol girl who has known me frm da age ov 2 as her daddy n hv nevr met her biological father. I hv recently written to da home office outlining how important family life is to me and hw I don't want to b evr seperated from my family n basically explained what I hv got with Ma family at da moment n hw much it means to me n hw much it will shatter me n basically b da end ov my life if I hv to loose this family like I've lost da family back home. I honestly want to just make them aware ov my family b didn't expect much from them but I hv today received a letter from them ( the documentation department ) ask me to bring Ma family n our kids for an interview. I am in feelings at da moment If it's a good thing or not, am hoping it is! The letter states dat da purpose ov da interview is to verify my personal information. Does any1 know abt this department n what exactly they do? N wot r ur general thoughts? Gud or bad? Any comments invited

Many thanks

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:19 pm

What country are you from?

unknowna1

Post by unknowna1 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:33 pm

mochyn wrote:What country are you from?
Ghana

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:49 pm

unknowna1 wrote:
Ghana
Since you lived in the UK from 2005 to 2009 without claiming asylum until you were caught, then it is vey unlikely that you will be granted a visa.
The false passport you used to gain employment and your 3 month prison sentence will not be in your favour.

Are you really from Ghana or are you a Nigerian pretending to be Ghaniain?

unknowna1

Post by unknowna1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:22 am

mochyn wrote:
unknowna1 wrote:
Ghana
Since you lived in the UK from 2005 to 2009 without claiming asylum until you were caught, then it is vey unlikely that you will be granted a visa.
The false passport you used to gain employment and your 3 month prison sentence will not be in your favour.

Are you really from Ghana or are you a Nigerian pretending to be Ghaniain?
and what's ur point exactly? Y wud I pretend to b a Ghanaian if I was Nigerian? Please if you've got nuffin productive to say don't bother responding to my msgs! Fanks

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:56 am

MEME KAKRA

MEDA WO ASE PAPAAPA

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:16 am

What where the grounds for asylum? And why did you not claim immediately in the first safe country?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

unknowna1

Post by unknowna1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:05 am

Wanderer wrote:What where the grounds for asylum? And why did you not claim immediately in the first safe country?
I came straight from Ghana on a 6 months visa n honestly I didn't evn know abt asylum at da time! I just really wana know abt dis NW documentation team n what they do really? N if u guys think that letter could b a good or bad thing?

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:17 am

unknowna1 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:What where the grounds for asylum? And why did you not claim immediately in the first safe country?
I came straight from Ghana on a 6 months visa n honestly I didn't evn know abt asylum at da time! I just really wana know abt dis NW documentation team n what they do really? N if u guys think that letter could b a good or bad thing?
I think it is a ruse to catch you and send you back to Ghana :lol:
It is one of the many ways they have of catching overstayers

Don' t forget to bring your toothbrush and some change of clothing , you could be with immigration for a very long time

unknowna1

Post by unknowna1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:37 am

Mate I honestly fink ur just a party popper! I appreciate ur views yeah but can you plz not bother following this thread anymore! U've not said a single. Productive line. This is a forum for serious ppl not jokers!

I hv a regular reporting schedule, they've given me permission to work! Y the hell will they ask me to attend with my English partner with our 2 kids only to send me back? U obviously don't hv any common sense!

Moderators! This guy is just here to get in as many posts on as posible only probably to go up in da ranks! Plz moniter him! He's a joke

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:43 am

unknowna1 wrote:
And on what grounds did you clim asylum?

unknowna1

Post by unknowna1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:52 am

And on what grounds did you clim asylum?[/quote]

on the grounds that I will b murdered if I returned home due to a family inheritance. My death is the only way the inheritance could change hands. I know I won't get a refugee status on dat but hoping mayb on the grounds ov my human rights I might get a discretional leave

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:58 am

unknowna1 wrote:Mate I honestly fink ur just a party popper! I appreciate ur views yeah but can you plz not bother following this thread anymore! U've not said a single. Productive line. This is a forum for serious ppl not jokers!

I hv a regular reporting schedule, they've given me permission to work! Y the hell will they ask me to attend with my English partner with our 2 kids only to send me back? U obviously don't hv any common sense!

Moderators! This guy is just here to get in as many posts on as posible only probably to go up in da ranks! Plz moniter him! He's a joke
It might have taken this long to understand your English language skills if you sent a letter begging to stay.
I still think you are hiding something

Family inheritance?
I've seen that scam on UK Border Force.
Immigration are getting wise to that one
Last edited by mochyn on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unknowna1

Post by unknowna1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 am

This is child's play! This is the last responds u get from me! Am too mature for this

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:05 am

unknowna1 wrote:And on what grounds did you clim asylum?
on the grounds that I will b murdered if I returned home due to a family inheritance. My death is the only way the inheritance could change hands. I know I won't get a refugee status on dat but hoping mayb on the grounds ov my human rights I might get a discretional leave[/quote]

Exactly. Given what you've said I can't see it happening, Human Rights aren't violated here and DL is always a long drawn out affair with a small chance of success.

Why can't you return to Ghana (anonymously of course) and apply properly there for a fiance visa? Don't want to isn't good enough I'm afraid.

unknowna1

Post by unknowna1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:50 am

That is kind of our last resort! not very clever i know...we kind of waiting to see what the outcome is first before we go back to Ghana, but obviously that might not be the right thing to do, can you please advice!

Also abt going back annoynemously? how can i do that? do u mean with a different name? how abt when i am apply for the visa from ghana? do i use my correct name? or a diff name as well?

will my over staying and my prison sentence for using a false document to seek employment not affect it?

Please advise

bbbb
BANNED

Post by bbbb » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:13 am

Hello unknowna1

I don t think there will send u back in ghana, they will not call u and ur family to split u off from ur family .

Once in the program UK border on ITV they could not send a chinese man caught red hand working illegally , his partner was asylum seeker as well with 2 children and she was signing every we or months cos they did not want to split off the family.

Go for the interview but take a lawyer or meet a solicitor first

unknowna1

dddd

Post by unknowna1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:43 am

Hiya mate
I am confidently sure they wont ask me to come with my fam and send me back!
I actually know that episode u mentioned..lol
I just really wanna know what that interview could be about since they didnt mention anything abt asylum in the letter and didnt even come from the asylum team either ..came from NW - Documentation Team.

Maybe just to verify the letter i sent them abt my family and thats what the letter said the interview was abt aswell.

I dont see the connection with my asylum case tho!!!

unknowna1

dddd

Post by unknowna1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Hiya mate
I am confidently sure they wont ask me to come with my fam and send me back!
I actually know that episode u mentioned..lol
I just really wanna know what that interview could be about since they didnt mention anything abt asylum in the letter and didnt even come from the asylum team either ..came from NW - Documentation Team.

Maybe just to verify the letter i sent them abt my family and thats what the letter said the interview was abt aswell.

I dont see the connection with my asylum case tho!!!

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:27 pm

bbbb wrote:Hello unknowna1

I don t think there will send u back in ghana, they will not call u and ur family to split u off from ur family .

Once in the program UK border on ITV they could not send a chinese man caught red hand working illegally , his partner was asylum seeker as well with 2 children and she was signing every we or months cos they did not want to split off the family.

Every case is decided on its own merits and the Chinese guy you mentioned was just an illegal immigrant who was working.

The OP is a criminal who has spent 3 months in prison , a very different scenario.

Had he been a normal overstayer he would have had no problems but his criminal record is going to be a insurmountable hurdle

unknowna1

Post by unknowna1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:37 pm

mochyn wrote:

Every case is decided on its own merits and the Chinese guy you mentioned was just an illegal immigrant who was working.

The OP is a criminal who has spent 3 months in prison , a very different scenario.

Had he been a normal overstayer he would have had no problems but his criminal record is going to be a insurmountable hurdle
I said i wasnt going to respond to this imbecile but i wanted to point out that i am not a criminal by any means!!!

unknowna1

Post by unknowna1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:41 pm

mochyn wrote:

I said i wasnt going to respond to this imbecile but i wanted to point out that i am by no means a criminal at all!! and could any1 else reading this thread to completely disregard anything that he says! He is just a plain and simple FOOL!!

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:54 pm

So when you post that you used a false passport to gain employment and for that act you were imprisoned for 3 months, you are stating you were innocent?

YOU SIR ARE A CRIMINAL 100%

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:15 pm

unknowna1 wrote:
mochyn wrote:

I said i wasnt going to respond to this imbecile but i wanted to point out that i am not a criminal by any means!!!
Sorry but you are - all overstayer are.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 pm

for those who are interested the OP first posted under ''asylum seeker work permit'' then not receiving helpful answers posted under ''asylum seeker help'' then posted under ''marriage''.
Having not received the answer he wants and because he has admitted to spending 3 months in prison as posted on 19 june 2009 under the topic ''Asylum Seeker Help'', he is desperate to stay in the UK and as we have seen recently when some people get PR they are looking to divorce their wives, purpose served

We have enough criminals in this country without importing more

This guy is laughable, saying to the UK government
''I AM A CRIMINAL REWARD ME FOR BEING BAD''