ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help urgent..............please

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prakash1985
Newly Registered

need help urgent..............please

Post by prakash1985 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:24 am

hi guys,
i am from india, i have a polish girl friend, we are in love from last 8 months.
we are living together from six months in studio apartment.we are going to marry in next 3 months.My visa going to expire in next 4 months.So i am going to apply for stamp4.I know some information about stamp4 process.But i have some doubt .DO I NEED ESB BILL? FOR THAT STUDIO APARTMENT TO APPLY STAMP4.BUT I DON'T HAVE ESB BILL ON MY NAME ESB BILL ON MY LANDLORD NAME.BUT I HAVE EIRCOM BILL ON MY NAME.EIRCOM BILL IS ENOUGH FOR STAMP4.SO PLEASE HELP ME .............

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:35 am

in your other post you stated that you have a marriage cert and now you are saying that you are going to marry in three months which to believe?
ESB bill is not important if you have other bills on your and your wife's name and you needs evidence to prove that.
one Eircom bill is not enough you need to provide rental contract and and other utility bills.
Once you are married you need to fill EU 1 form and send it to EU treaty rights section.

prakash1985
Newly Registered

hii

Post by prakash1985 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 am

hii rebal82 thanx very much....
I have utility bills they are: NTL broadband service bill on my and my girl friend name, my personal mobile bill, bank statements for both of us...are they fine or need any other other documents????they accept these or they obligate???please reply for this...

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Re: need help urgent..............please

Post by Pakhtoon » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 am

prakash1985 wrote:hi guys,
i am from india, i have a polish girl friend, we are in love from last 8 months.
we are living together from six months in studio apartment.we are going to marry in next 3 months.My visa going to expire in next 4 months.So i am going to apply for stamp4.I know some information about stamp4 process.But i have some doubt .DO I NEED ESB BILL? FOR THAT STUDIO APARTMENT TO APPLY STAMP4.BUT I DON'T HAVE ESB BILL ON MY NAME ESB BILL ON MY LANDLORD NAME.BUT I HAVE EIRCOM BILL ON MY NAME.EIRCOM BILL IS ENOUGH FOR STAMP4.SO PLEASE HELP ME .............
Only 8 months and getting married ? do you know that marriage is for life ? or its just for securing your stay in Ireland perhaps ??
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

AShawna

Re: need help urgent..............please

Post by AShawna » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:45 am

inwarsaw wrote:
Only 8 months and getting married ? do you know that marriage is for life ? or its just for securing your stay in Ireland perhaps ??
You can question someone's motives for wanting to get married, but judging the length of time they've been together? Nah.
Different strokes for different folks mate. 8 months is more than enough time to know if you wanna be with someone, for the right motives of course.
...though it tarries, it shall surely come...

prakash1985
Newly Registered

all marriages are not sham marriages.

Post by prakash1985 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:45 am

hi
thanks for ur replay.This marriage for whole life.I think 8 months is enough to know each other i my point of view.If u want to help me please clarify my doubt,Otherwise leave it,But think once "all marriages are not sham marriages".If we dont like each other how can we stay 8 months together?.
THANKS

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Re: all marriages are not sham marriages.

Post by Pakhtoon » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 am

prakash1985 wrote:hi
thanks for ur replay.This marriage for whole life.I think 8 months is enough to know each other i my point of view.If u want to help me please clarify my doubt,Otherwise leave it,But think once "all marriages are not sham marriages".If we dont like each other how can we stay 8 months together?.
THANKS
So why not move to India or Poland ? why insist on staying in Ireland ?

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:27 am

Inwarsaw not everyone can make the same decisions as you have made you have moved to Poland with your wife everyone can't do the same.
8 months is not enough time to know each other but if they want to get married we can't do anything about it. Choro yaar.
To OP yes these are enough evidence of your residence in state and I hope you have rental contract with your and your wife's name on it.

Deception-shy

Post by Deception-shy » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:22 am

Pakhtoon wrote:
THANKS
HI Paktoon

Please respect others personal matters and problems. Its non of our business to discuss about his personal life. Whether he marry the girl or move to other country. In that case why are you living in this country? I presume you are non-irish as well.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:18 am

Deception-shy wrote:
Pakhtoon wrote:
THANKS
HI Paktoon

Please respect others personal matters and problems. Its non of our business to discuss about his personal life. Whether he marry the girl or move to other country. In that case why are you living in this country? I presume you are non-irish as well.
I am not discussing his personal life, just curious and asking a simple immigration-related question. :)

By the way, I am Pakistani and have never been to Ireland :wink:

Wanted to visit Dublin in May for a couple of days but flights are too expensive so gave up the idea.

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:48 am

Pakhtoon wrote:
Deception-shy wrote:
Pakhtoon wrote:
THANKS
HI Paktoon

I am not discussing his personal life, just curious and asking a simple immigration-related question. :)

Wanted to visit Dublin in May for a couple of days but flights are too expensive so gave up the idea.
You actually haven't contributed anything sensible to this topic. If you don't have any info that can be of help why don't you leave the OP alone.

BTW I am not sure you pick on the hypocrisy of your statements. According to you, You are Pakistani, who lives in Warsaw and wants to visit Ireland and you are picking on someone else's motive for getting married in Ireland. Last time I checked, Warsaw was actually not on the same geographical plane with Karachi. So yes go back to watching movies as you suggest in your signature cos you really are taking the piss right now
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

zafarzafar
BANNED

Post by zafarzafar » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:42 am

Pakhtoon is a dearly beloved man,
i know that kind of people belong from peshawar and all of them involved in shame marriage, all of them living in rythmines and south circular road area. Now this pakhtoon is trying to pass a wrong message to other members and criticizing members who really need help.
Pakhtoon keep away from other members to annoy them.
we help people with ideas not criticizing
arsalan

zafarzafar
BANNED

Post by zafarzafar » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:45 am

Pakhtoon if u don't live in ireland than why u r criticizing other members and why do u have interest in EUfam especially. fuckin stuped
arsalan

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:44 pm

9jeirean wrote:
Pakhtoon wrote:
Deception-shy wrote:
Pakhtoon wrote:
HI Paktoon

You actually haven't contributed anything sensible to this topic. If you don't have any info that can be of help why don't you leave the OP alone.

BTW I am not sure you pick on the hypocrisy of your statements. According to you, You are Pakistani, who lives in Warsaw and wants to visit Ireland and you are picking on someone else's motive for getting married in Ireland. Last time I checked, Warsaw was actually not on the same geographical plane with Karachi. So yes go back to watching movies as you suggest in your signature cos you really are taking the piss right now
Looks like I have touched the nerve. I guess you are also a non-EEA who got married to an Eastern European just one month before the expiry of his visa and now living in Ireland ? Waiting for the Permanent Residence to start shedding crocodile tears on how wrong the marriage has gone and wants divorce :lol: thats just a guess from the way you have reacted.

By the way, I said I wanted to VISIT Dublin and why not ?, in fact I want to visit everywhere provided I win a lottery. Visiting Dublin for a few days is very different than entering a sham marriage to secure residence in Dublin you know :)

You can call it 'picking on someone's motive' if you want. I just asked a question, nothing serious. I have right to ask question just like you have right to call my hypocrite, different opinion you see ? :wink:

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:47 pm

zafarzafar wrote:Pakhtoon is a dearly beloved man,
i know that kind of people belong from peshawar and all of them involved in shame marriage, all of them living in rythmines and south circular road area. Now this pakhtoon is trying to pass a wrong message to other members and criticizing members who really need help.

How many times do I have to mention that I don't live in Ireland ? I have never been there and have no immediate plans of going there !!

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:55 pm

zafarzafar wrote:Pakhtoon if u don't live in ireland than why u r criticizing other members and why do u have interest in EUfam especially. fuckin stuped
I haven't criticized anyone and mind your language. Not because I care but because the moderators will act 8)

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Pakhtoon wrote:
9jeirean wrote:
Pakhtoon wrote:
Deception-shy wrote:
HI Paktoon

Looks like I have touched the nerve. I guess you are also a non-EEA who got married to an Eastern European just one month before the expiry of his visa and now living in Ireland ? Waiting for the Permanent Residence to start shedding crocodile tears on how wrong the marriage has gone and wants divorce :lol: thats just a guess from the way you have reacted.

By the way, I said I wanted to VISIT Dublin and why not ?, in fact I want to visit everywhere provided I win a lottery. Visiting Dublin for a few days is very different than entering a sham marriage to secure residence in Dublin you know :)

You can call it 'picking on someone's motive' if you want. I just asked a question, nothing serious. I have right to ask question just like you have right to call my hypocrite, different opinion you see ? :wink:
Just to let you know Pakhtoon that 9jeirean is an Irish citizen and he didn't get his Irish citizenship on the basis of marriage to any eastern European girl.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:47 pm

rebel82 wrote:
Pakhtoon wrote:
9jeirean wrote:
Pakhtoon wrote:

Just to let you know Pakhtoon that 9jeirean is an Irish citizen and he didn't get his Irish citizenship on the basis of marriage to any eastern European girl.
Good for him. He should say hello to IrishTom then :lol:

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:31 pm

@ Pakhtoon:

You are either taking the piss or completely retarded. Either way, I am going to indulge your sorry mule with just this one post as this thread is not about your attention seeking self but about someone who needs help (mind you, you also need help just not looking for it in the right place. A shrink might help).

Let me point out a few of your idiotcy to you should you missed it. First off you said:
and then you went on to say:
..............t I don't live in Ireland ? I have never been there and have no immediate plans of going there !!
Duh!

Then you said you were just asking questions nothing serious but you went ahead and say:
I guess you are also a non-EEA who got married to an Eastern European just one month before the expiry of his visa and now living in Ireland ? Waiting for the Permanent Residence to start shedding crocodile tears on how wrong the marriage has gone and wants divorce thats just a guess from the way you have reacted.

Is that the way you ask question "Warsaw boy"? Listen up, you don't come up on a public forum and starts second-guessing other people. People come here because they have real life issues. You are either of help or you shut your gut ok?

Now am going to ask you to move off this guy's thread cos he stands better chance of getting his problems solved unlike you. At least he knows what his problem is, do you?

BTW, am not responding to any more of your retarded BS on this thread. You wanna puke around some more, open your own thread
Last edited by 9jeirean on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zafarzafar
BANNED

Post by zafarzafar » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Pakhtoon u r a lier because ur profile says u r in warsaw poland.
man , don't degrade ur self and ur country any more and for god sake accept the reality of life, u wana visit ireland but u can't afford even a flight. but u r in this forum criticizing people 24/7.
i would say go and open a dhabba on university road, sell some fresh fruit for living.lol
arsalan

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:48 pm

9jeirean wrote:@ Pakhtoon:

You are either taking the piss or completely retarded. Either way, I am going to indulge your sorry mule with just this one post as this thread is not about your attention seeking self but about someone who needs help (mind you, you also need help just not looking for it in the right place. A shrink might help).

Let me point out a few of your idiotcy to you should you missed it. First off you said:
..............t I don't live in Ireland ? I have never been there and have no immediate plans of going there !!
Duh!

Then you said you were just asking questions nothing serious but you went ahead and say:
I guess you are also a non-EEA who got married to an Eastern European just one month before the expiry of his visa and now living in Ireland ? Waiting for the Permanent Residence to start shedding crocodile tears on how wrong the marriage has gone and wants divorce thats just a guess from the way you have reacted.

Is that the way you ask question "Warsaw boy"? Listen up, you don't come up on a public forum and starts second-guessing other people. People come here because they have real life issues. You are either of help or you shut your gut ok?

Now am going to ask you to move off this guy's thread cos he stands better chance of getting his problems solved unlike you. At least he knows what his problem is, do you?

BTW, am not responding to any more of your retarded BS on this thread. You wanna puke around some more, open your own thread
I said I wanted to go to Ireland for a couple of days in May. I even opened a thread on here asking what kind of visa do I need but after I checked the prices of flights, they were too expensive and I gave up the idea. Further, I don't have any immediate plans of going there but I would like to visit Dublin some day. What is idiotic about it ?? :roll:

Looking at the language you have used in your post, its you who needs some serious help.

By the way, I like 'Warsaw Boy' :wink:

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:51 pm

zafarzafar wrote:Pakhtoon u r a lier because ur profile says u r in warsaw poland.
When did I say I don't live in Warsaw, Poland ??
zafarzafar wrote: u wana visit ireland but u can't afford even a flight.
Thats correct. Perhaps you can book flight for me ? please ?

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Duh!

9Jerian, quite a few people on this thread have been placed on thin ice for being inappropriate with other members.Hopefully you will refrain from name calling and insults. BTW, I like the play on words with Nigeria in your alias.

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:09 am

Hi Pakhtoon, you always think you ve got a big mouth to disrespect people on this forum.Give advice to those that need it or shut your Basket Mouth. :evil: :roll:

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:54 am

archigabe wrote:

Duh!

9Jerian, quite a few people on this thread have been placed on thin ice for being inappropriate with other members.Hopefully you will refrain from name calling and insults. BTW, I like the play on words with Nigeria in your alias.
Noted

Tnx

9j