ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BANK STATEMENT DELAY RESULTING IN REJECTION OF VISA

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

1518jn
Newly Registered

BANK STATEMENT DELAY RESULTING IN REJECTION OF VISA

Post by 1518jn » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 am

Hi my name is ali and i am an undergraduate student in Brunel university London. the problem i am facing is that due to delays of the bank statement the british high commission refused to grant me the student visa which means i have to waste about 8 months of my academic period. despite the fact that i ordered the statement on time the HSBC bank delayed it and the statement they sent was valid for only 21 days instead of 28. I also have the apology letters from the bank. how should i deal with this problem ? should i review?

ukvisa2004

Re: BANK STATEMENT DELAY RESULTING IN REJECTION OF VISA

Post by ukvisa2004 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:19 pm

I am sorry for you mate. But such things do happen. Get legal help, if thinking of review. If possible apply fresh application.
1518jn wrote:Hi my name is ali and i am an undergraduate student in Brunel university London. the problem i am facing is that due to delays of the bank statement the british high commission refused to grant me the student visa which means i have to waste about 8 months of my academic period. despite the fact that i ordered the statement on time the HSBC bank delayed it and the statement they sent was valid for only 21 days instead of 28. I also have the apology letters from the bank. how should i deal with this problem ? should i review?