ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query : PBS Dependent Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Iqraa

Urgent Query : PBS Dependent Visa

Post by Iqraa » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:00 am

Hi,

I had applied for Family Visit Visa back in 2008 and my visa got rejected for a v stupid thing which was actually my own fault that the sponsor letter I had not provided a sponsor letter from a blood relative.

Second time I applied for family visit again in 2009 and this time it got rejected as I had provided two bank statements confirming funds to cover my expenses during my stay, but i dont know why the hell they saw the statement with the lowest balance and never saw the other one. Anyways, I appealed for it but then I withdrew the appeal as it was taking too long.

Recently I got married last month. My husband is in there with a recently approved Tier 1 General visa for three years. Earlier he had his HSMP for 2 yrs at the end of which he applied and got his Tier 1 easily. Now on Feb 25, I will be applying as a Dependent to my husband. I will obviously hide nothing and will provide rejection letters of both my past family visits as I have nothing to hide and even the rejection reasons weren't as bad.

What I am confused is, that would my earlier rejections have any impact on my application this time? Do they consider applications of ppl with past rejections differently than those with no rejections? I am v afraid this time. If i provide complete docs this time with nothing less, what are the chances that my previous family visit rejections wont affect my dependent visa?

sanjaywakhare

Post by sanjaywakhare » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:59 am

According to me , the past rejections will not affect your fresh application. However you can call on 08040084008 and see what they have to say.

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 am

One more thing..I have made a list of documents. Please go through it and if any1 could advise if anything lacks in there for my Dependent Visa..

Documents provided by Dependent:

1. Dependent Application - VAF Form duly filled and signed.
2. Passport (Recently issued Passport with Change in Status from Single to Married and change in guardian)
3. National Identity Card (Recently issued NIC with Change in Status from Single to Married)
4. Photographs
5. Registered/Attested Marriage Certificate as Relationship Evidence (With English Translation)
6. Marriage Photos (with husband and family gathering)
7. Wedding Card
8. TB Health Screening Report/Certificate (by IOM)
9. My highest educational degree
10. Visa Fees

Documents provided by my Husband:

11. Sponsorship Letter
12. Proof of Maintenance Funds: Last 3 Months Bank statements confirming the Maintenance Fund evidence requirement for last three months
13. Copy of my husband's passport (data pages)
14. Tier 1 Visa
15. Proof of Employment: Employer letter (from his company’s HR)
16. Pay slips (last three months)
17. Tax Certificate
18. Proof of Accommodation: Tenancy Agreement
19. NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis)
20. Proof of my husband visit to Pakistan for Marriage: Entry/Exit Visa Stamped for Pakistan (his recent visit to Pakistan from 21 January to 25 January 2010 for our marriage) along with a copy of his tickets.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:05 am

As long as you declare it, it won’t be a problem
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:28 am

Yeah il for sure mention it infact i was thinking to provide rejection letters as well so they go through the reasons as well..

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:28 am

Iqraa wrote:One more thing..I have made a list of documents. Please go through it and if any1 could advise if anything lacks in there for my Dependent Visa..

Documents provided by Dependent:

1. Dependent Application - VAF Form duly filled and signed.
2. Passport (Recently issued Passport with Change in Status from Single to Married and change in guardian)
3. National Identity Card (Recently issued NIC with Change in Status from Single to Married)
4. Photographs
5. Registered/Attested Marriage Certificate as Relationship Evidence (With English Translation)
6. Marriage Photos (with husband and family gathering)
7. Wedding Card
8. TB Health Screening Report/Certificate (by IOM)
9. My highest educational degree
10. Visa Fees

Documents provided by my Husband:

11. Sponsorship Letter
12. Proof of Maintenance Funds: Last 3 Months Bank statements confirming the Maintenance Fund evidence requirement for last three months
13. Copy of my husband's passport (data pages)
14. Tier 1 Visa
15. Proof of Employment: Employer letter (from his company’s HR)
16. Pay slips (last three months)
17. Tax Certificate
18. Proof of Accommodation: Tenancy Agreement
19. NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis)
20. Proof of my husband visit to Pakistan for Marriage: Entry/Exit Visa Stamped for Pakistan (his recent visit to Pakistan from 21 January to 25 January 2010 for our marriage) along with a copy of his tickets.
They are more than enough..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================