ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Application for Citizenship.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

elevendi

Child Application for Citizenship.

Post by elevendi » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:01 am

hello there

I have applied for Citizenship through NCS (national checking service) for my Son who was born in 2005 , but i have received letter today from HO requesting documents

this is how it appears in the letter

----

Dear ////////

Re: Mr /////////////

I refer to your childs application for British citizenship. Before we can proceed further please send all of the following original documents to this office by //////////

- It appears from our records that neither parent has settled status, therefore we require proof that your wife has been exercising treaty rights for five years.

These documents are required in order to demostrate to the Secretary of State tht you satisfy the requirements for registration.

Consequently, failure to send these documents/information by the given date will result in the application being refused.

-------

please can someone help to understand what is required, because i am not sure that i understand what they are asking for, and as you can see if i fail to provide the correct documents i risk to have the application to be refused

my wife has UK Residence Documentation issued in 2008, she was registred first time with worker Registration Scheme in 2004

remark: UK Residence Documentation and Worker Registration Scheme are under different family name, as she divorced

myself i am resident since 2009 and i came to UK in 2001

remark: between 2001 and 2009 was under consideration

any input will be much appreciated!
thank you

elevendi

Post by elevendi » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:31 pm

is payslips from Dec 2006 are enough? these this less than 5 years but this is because she gave birth in 2005 and can't be at work for that period 2005 -2006

can P60 2005-2006 cover that period?

i'm trying all day to contact the number provided in their letter but i get that message like they are experiencing high volume of calls and aren't able to take my call

thanks