ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependants application and house rent and salary

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jason32
Member of Standing

Dependants application and house rent and salary

Post by jason32 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi Guyz,

Just need some help and hope to get some good advice here.

I am on tier 2 visa since june 2009 and now I want to apply for my family wife and 2 kids. I make £30K which brings to £1942 after tax and £2500 gross. I found a house on rent for £1126/Mo...My employer will give me the funds maintenance letter so thats not an issue.

Just wanted to know if homeoffice could reject my application on basis on house rent and my income reason being how am I going to afford my family here? or do they only care about a house and thats it? My wife is a doctor which would be a huge help when she starts working here.

Please reply back asap coz I am going to finalize the house deal today.

Thanks

jason32
Member of Standing

Post by jason32 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Is proof of accomodation necessary if my A-rated sponsor gives me a letter saying they are responsible for my family's funds and accomodation for the first month?

luisfigong
Newly Registered

Post by luisfigong » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:43 am

No, You don't need any additional proof of accomodation. The sponsor letter has to state that they will cover expenses for you and your family members for your first month of employment. That should be sufficient from my experience.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Dependants application and house rent and salary

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:26 am

jason32 wrote:Hi Guyz,

Just need some help and hope to get some good advice here.

I am on tier 2 visa since june 2009 and now I want to apply for my family wife and 2 kids. I make £30K which brings to £1942 after tax and £2500 gross. I found a house on rent for £1126/Mo...My employer will give me the funds maintenance letter so thats not an issue.

Just wanted to know if homeoffice could reject my application on basis on house rent and my income reason being how am I going to afford my family here? or do they only care about a house and thats it? My wife is a doctor which would be a huge help when she starts working here.

Please reply back asap coz I am going to finalize the house deal today.

Thanks
That will not cause any reason to reject ur application..

jason32
Member of Standing

Post by jason32 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Ok thats a relief, I'll apply for their visas asap now.

Letter from my sponsor will say that they'll be responsible for funds and accomodation if necessary for the first month of arrival.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:12 pm

jason32 wrote:Ok thats a relief, I'll apply for their visas asap now.

Letter from my sponsor will say that they'll be responsible for funds and accomodation if necessary for the first month of arrival.
Yep thats what u need..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================