ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Partner application question.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ydasari
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Partner application question.

Post by ydasari » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:18 pm

Hi

I am currently applying for Tier 1 General Visa and wanted to apply for my wife and daughter also as dependents.

The question I had was..
1. What is the application fee for Tier 1 Partner visa? Some told me it was 50pounds and some say it is 750pounds? which one is true?
2. What is the application fee for Tier 1 dependent visa (child) who is 1 year old? Is it the same for main applicant?

vks

Re: Tier 1 General Partner application question.

Post by vks » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:02 pm

ydasari wrote:Hi

I am currently applying for Tier 1 General Visa and wanted to apply for my wife and daughter also as dependents.

The question I had was..
1. What is the application fee for Tier 1 Partner visa? Some told me it was 50pounds and some say it is 750pounds? which one is true?

What does the BIA say?

Where are you applying from? The answer to your query is based on that. If you are in-country applicant and you are applying all together, then the fee for the dependant is GBP 50. But if you are applying from outside the UK, then the fees are different an you have to look out in the Visa services website.

2. What is the application fee for Tier 1 dependent visa (child) who is 1 year old? Is it the same for main applicant?
The answer is the same as above
Regards,
vks

ydasari
Newly Registered

Thx...

Post by ydasari » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Thanks. That answers it.