ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success at Sheffield PEO today, 151 days away

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sara_it
Newly Registered

Success at Sheffield PEO today, 151 days away

Post by sara_it » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Hi,

First of all I would like to thank everyone for their support. People on this forum have been very helpful. I applied under 5 years on WP category.

My appointment was at 2 so I got there at 1.30 after parking my car in a paid parking right infront of PEO. There was a queue outside so had to wait for about 15 mins to get in. Went to the reception once i got in and was given a ticket. My number was called in 5 mins and the person on the counter checked my documents and asked me to pay the fee. I paid with a debit card and handed my documents over to her.

After a nail biting one and a half hour my number was called and my caseworker told me that she had gone through my application and documents, everything seems fine and she is going to issue ILR.

Here is the list of documents I attached.

-6 months Payslips
-6 months bank statements
-Life in the UK certificate
-Employer letter
-1 Previous P60
-Original WP letters

The staff was very polite and although the PEO was full of people they were still very patient and helpful.

If u have any questions, fire them over and i'll answer them to best of my knowledge.

Thanks

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:19 pm

hey congratulations :)

it seems they didn't pay attention or were perhaps not bothered about the discrepancy in your salary in the first 2 years. did they not ask for the remaining p60s at all?

kpreddy
Newly Registered

Re: Success at Sheffield PEO today, 151 days away

Post by kpreddy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:58 pm

CONGRATS SARA.... finally you swam the NILE.....

Well happy for you.....

kindley

Post by kindley » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:14 pm

sara_it wrote:Hi,

After a nail biting one and a half hour my number was called and my caseworker told me that she had gone through my application and documents, everything seems fine and she is going to issue ILR.
Congrats and good luck!
Always Seek Further Opinion (ASFO)

sara_it
Newly Registered

Post by sara_it » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Thanks guys

kpreddy wrote:CONGRATS SARA.... finally you swam the NILE.....

Well happy for you.....

kpreddy, I hope you sail through it as well (unless ofcourse you'r already through) :)

kpreddy
Newly Registered

Post by kpreddy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:03 am

sara_it wrote:Thanks guys

kpreddy wrote:CONGRATS SARA.... finally you swam the NILE.....

Well happy for you.....

kpreddy, I hope you sail through it as well (unless ofcourse you'r already through) :)
I am getting ready and my appoitment is due in a couple weeks in Sheffiled..... keeping ma fingers crossed