ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF4A online

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Juv
BANNED

VAF4A online

Post by Juv » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:17 am

Hello guys,
maybe a stupid question, but please advise if you can.
I'm going back home to apply for a spouse visa but would like to fill in and print out the online form while in the UK. I remember there is a question there that sounds like: Which country are you in now? I have to click on my country, of course while still in the UK
Will this be a problem? I mean will the application form have an exact date of submitting on it? And ECO can see that I was still here because of passport stamps? I want to print it out just a couple of days before travelling home.
Thank you very much in advance.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Whether you can use online applications depends on the country where the application is to be submitted. Assuming that you are aware of this.

While I cannot comment on how UKBA system works, but in general, online forms do have a submission date noted when they are filed into the database, and specially so when date of submission of a form can be used (in any legal way) against any organisation involved in publishing, storing and / or processing the form.

regards

Juv
BANNED

Post by Juv » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:34 am

Thank you!