ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

previous earning query-general

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dima
Member of Standing

previous earning query-general

Post by dima » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:12 pm

I have a query on previous earnings and its quite general.

An applicant( currently on wp or dep visa) earning in the UK and wants apply for the initial tier1 from home country, My query is, does he have to give full 12 months pay slips as a proof of prev earnings? even if he gets 75 pts for the attributes with his salary from just 8 months?
ex; age 5 pts, qualification-masters 35 pts, prev earning from 8 months gross GBP 35000 so 35 points.uk exp 5 pts. total points 80... ofcourse maint and Eng 10+10.

I am just wondering ... :D

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:19 pm

1. Currently Work Permit Applicant can apply within UK by switching to Tier1(G)

2. Current Dependent applicant need to apply from HO country

3. Even if the applicant can get enough points from 1 or 2months payslips or salary.. he is good to go and apply..

4. It is not mandatory that you have to submit all 12months payslips to earn the EARNINGS POInts.

What you are just wondering is Right.. :lol:

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:20 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:1. Currently Work Permit Applicant can apply within UK by switching to Tier1(G)

2. Current Dependent applicant need to apply from HO country

3. Even if the applicant can get enough points from 1 or 2months payslips or salary.. he is good to go and apply..

4. It is not mandatory that you have to submit all 12months payslips to earn the EARNINGS POInts.

What you are just wondering is Right.. :lol:
hey .. thats super fast reply... Tx... u really roCk!! :D