ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Visa Extension after 22-Feb-2010 - URGENT QUERRY

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

London102

Student Visa Extension after 22-Feb-2010 - URGENT QUERRY

Post by London102 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Hi all,

This querry is for my nephew whose visa is expiring on 28th of Feb. 2010.

He has the visa letter, however there are a few documents that he may not be getting tomorrow or even on Monday. Most likely on Tuesday which menas its past 22nd of Feb.

Please advise if he sends all his documents alongwith CAS reference number form college (sponsor), does he have to show £7200 in his account (which of course he is short of) .. ? or the bank statements that he has now, which show ample but not £7200 amount, will suffice for visa extension purposes.

Your URGENT reply will be highly appreciated as no time left and we need thorough advice from people like you all.

Regards,

ukvisa2004

Re: Student Visa Extension after 22-Feb-2010 - URGENT QUERRY

Post by ukvisa2004 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:11 pm

I have heard stories where visa was rejected since the bank statement was short of few quids in one of the whole month, so dont EVEN THINK of applying for visa extension if he doesnt have the required money or the necessary documents

Also he needs to leave this country before 28th Feb and apply fresh application from home country.

Your nephew application is all over the places.....few documents (U didnt mention which one) wont be available till Tuesday, bank statments short of required amount.

An honest ADVICE. Tell your nephew to book ticket NOW, Go to his home country and apply from there.

I am sorry for being a bit sarcastic.

London102 wrote:Hi all,

This querry is for my nephew whose visa is expiring on 28th of Feb. 2010.

He has the visa letter, however there are a few documents that he may not be getting tomorrow or even on Monday. Most likely on Tuesday which menas its past 22nd of Feb.

Please advise if he sends all his documents alongwith CAS reference number form college (sponsor), does he have to show £7200 in his account (which of course he is short of) .. ? or the bank statements that he has now, which show ample but not £7200 amount, will suffice for visa extension purposes.

Your URGENT reply will be highly appreciated as no time left and we need thorough advice from people like you all.

Regards,