ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Teir 1 Extention with family

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

majic

Teir 1 Extention with family

Post by majic » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Hi,

I have two questions. I am applying for HSMP / Tier 1 Extension along with my family and have 2 questions:

a) I have a new born baby and it will take 2 months for me to get a passport for him. Can I apply for extension without him? Surely with get his passpost stamped once we get it.

b) When submitting application along with spouse and child obviously we fill 3 forms 1 for Principal Applicant and 2 (1 for each) dependents. How do you present the evidence e.g. Maintenance Funds bank Statement:

Should I submit 1 originals and 2 copies (1 for each dependent) or 1 Orginial is sufficient?

Please be kind enough to help through these Questions?

Regards,

Faisal.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Teir 1 Extention with family

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:03 pm

majic wrote:Hi,

I have two questions. I am applying for HSMP / Tier 1 Extension along with my family and have 2 questions:

a) I have a new born baby and it will take 2 months for me to get a passport for him. Can I apply for extension without him? Surely with get his passpost stamped once we get it.

Ans: You can apply as normal dependent visa for ur kid..

But, if you apply all together you can save on fees

b) When submitting application along with spouse and child obviously we fill 3 forms 1 for Principal Applicant and 2 (1 for each) dependents. How do you present the evidence e.g. Maintenance Funds bank Statement:

Should I submit 1 originals and 2 copies (1 for each dependent) or 1 Orginial is sufficient?

Ans: 1 set for all n mention the same in ur cover letter

Please be kind enough to help through these Questions?

Regards,

Faisal.