ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Want To Go To India. Need an Advice..

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

212men
Newly Registered

Want To Go To India. Need an Advice..

Post by 212men » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:12 pm

hello friends
i seek your advice regarding my student visa. i have finished my masters degree and my results are published. i stll need to attend my graduation ceremony which would be in SEP 2010. i got student visa extension this month until 29 MAY 2010. i would like to go to india in march and will back in end of April. Should i go to india cause when i return from india i still got 1 month visa left. i got two reason to come back here one is to attend my graduation ceremony and second is to apply for PSW. pl advice its better idea to go to india or not, may be i got some problem wid immigration at airport when i come back.

need help!!!

help appreciated

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:40 pm

yes that both resion is genoion.you have no problem just go and enjoy you holydayes..are you can apply psw now if you got all docement ready...
SAM JORDY

ukvisa2004

Re: Want To Go To India. Need an Advice..

Post by ukvisa2004 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Since you are coming back before your graduation ceremony, get a letter from the university regarding the graduation ceremony.

That shoud be FINE then. FYI, I did go back to my country after my course and came back with no problem.

212men wrote:hello friends
i seek your advice regarding my student visa. i have finished my masters degree and my results are published. i stll need to attend my graduation ceremony which would be in SEP 2010. i got student visa extension this month until 29 MAY 2010. i would like to go to india in march and will back in end of April. Should i go to india cause when i return from india i still got 1 month visa left. i got two reason to come back here one is to attend my graduation ceremony and second is to apply for PSW. pl advice its better idea to go to india or not, may be i got some problem wid immigration at airport when i come back.

need help!!!

help appreciated