ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help me!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mansoor
Newly Registered

Please help me!

Post by Mansoor » Tue May 04, 2004 9:05 pm

Dear All,

Please help me as I am not sure about my success in HSMP.

I am applying from outside the UK under HSMP (under 28 ). I have a
4 year Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Systems from NED University of Engineering and technology karachi, Pakistan.
I have 4 years Software development experience with one year as Team Leader/ Project Manager in offshore office of a US based company.
I am depending on these 2 criteria and claiming the following points
15 points for Bachelor Degree
50 Points for 4 year work experience with more than 1 year in a senior level role.
5 points for age ar already there for under 28.
so I expect a total of 15 + 50 + 5 = 70 points.

My income level is below their required band and I can't claim any points for that. Please tell me will it weaken the case or they will consider this as a seperate criteria and will not relate it to my claimed experience?

Will they give me the claimed points (50 out of 50) for work experience?

Do they recognize my 4 year Bachelor of degree and wil they award full marks for it?

How much funds are necessary to show them that I can live there without claiming any benifit from UK funds?

I have attached several Job advertisements for proof of Salary offered and some relevent articles and press releases from UK employment websites. Is it OK as a proof of continuing work in my chosen field upon arrival in the UK.

I am going to send them officially notarized copies of educational documents. Will they accept them?

Guys my case is a Border line case so any mistake by me would let me down. Please guide me and tell me the weaknesses of my case.

Thanks and best regards

Mansoor