ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Master list of Documents -ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

textileweb
Newly Registered

Master list of Documents -ILR

Post by textileweb » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:33 pm

My name is Ahmad I would like to apply for IRL in person OR in Post
At present i am maintaining following List of documents. My point of concern is that we (me & my wife) jointly claiming WC n CTC & my wife is also claiming CB too for our 2 children. She had also claimed Sure Start Maternity Grant and Health in Pregnancy Grant too and Healthy Start Vouchers.

Q1. Does this effect My IRL application. Remember we claim jointly and we clearly mentioned that i am in immigration control in the application of working tax credit.

Q2. NHS TAX CREDIT CERTIFICATE IN WHICH ME AND MY WIFE WE BOTH ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FREE PRESCRIPTION AND DENTIST AND OPTICIAL TREATMENT AND EXAIMINATION. Does this will also effect IRL TOO

Q.3 While filling the applicaiton form SET M , if i should tick mark in boxes which benefits me and my wife are taking / or have taken in past like WTC & CTC & CB & health in pregnancy grant or i should leave them blank speically WTC & CTC

The list of whole documents i am maintaining as follows

1. My valid passport with valid Spouse Visa.
2. Utility Bills of Gas and Electricity under joint names { full 2 years}
3. Water Bills of 1 years under joint names { ~1 year & in next year we move to other premises and we pay fix monthly amount to our landlord through direct debit as there is no separate water meter in new premises}
4. Landline line telephone bills at my name { full 2 years of previous & new land line number but some bills are missing }
5.Council Tax Bills under joint names {2 years}
6. Joint Tenancy Agreement of new premises of ~1 year and and single tenancy agreement of previous residence but my name is also included in it as at that time i was not yet arrived in Britian}
7. Joint Bank statement with substantional savings {~ 2 years}.
8. Joint Working tax and Child tax credit award by HMRC {~ 2 yeas }
9. My wife's wage slips { 2 years }
10. Form P60 of my wife { 2 years}
11.My wage slips { ~ 1 year}
12.My Form P 60 { 1 year }
13. Child benefit letters of our 2 British born children.
14. Letters from NHS under joint name for NHS TAX CREDIT AWARD
15. Letter from Manchester city council housing register department under Joint name
16.Other letters from HEALTHY START and Sure Start and Maternity Grant Departments at my wife name at same address
17.CRB letter and CRB at same address of me and my wife.
18. Child Trust fund statement/letter at my wife name of one child at same address
19. Child trust fund letter/statment at my name of other child at same address
20. Photograph album of me & my wife and our childrens
21. NHS CARD of my full house hold at same address.
22. Letters from local surgery at my name and my wife name at same address
23. My National Insurance numbet letter at my name at same address
24. Driving licnence of my wife at same addess
25. HM Revenue Correspondence letter at JOINT NAME for working tax and child tax credit
26. my employment contract at same address.
27. Birth certificate of my son in which my name is mentioned as INFORMANT PERSON
28. My JOB SEARCH AND INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTERS AND REPLY from different firms at same address
29. British passports of my wife, and children.
30. Life in UK Pass test certificate i passed this test in FEB 2010.

Looking forward for your best assitance

I thank you so much.
Ahmad

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:57 pm

The benefit claims are totally OK and will not cause a problem in getting ILR.

And the list of documents you post looks to be comprehensive.
John