ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Dependent visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Student Dependent visa

Post by Tier 4 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:08 pm

After living in Britain for almost 6 years I am planning to apply a Tier 4 Student Dependent visa from my back home. Though I have a valid student visa till Sep 2011 plus my wife is on a degree course here. My question is; in the last few years I worked more than 20 Hours. Does any one have a clue either this will affect on my Student Dependent application from back home, or is it really wise to change my student status.
N/A

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:21 pm

You broke the law by breaching the condition of your immigration status. I would advise not to test if UKBA finds it out or not.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

khanzz
Newly Registered

Re: Student Dependent visa

Post by khanzz » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:25 pm

I have applied for dependent visa under TIER 4 ,for my husband and 6months old daughter. The visa was refused because of statement of account was not of 28 days,though funds were enough as per their requirements but days weren't enough.

Can anyone help me out whether what should I do and what are the documents/supportive checklist for it

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:47 pm

khanzz wrote:I have applied for dependent visa under TIER 4 ,for my husband and 6months old daughter. The visa was refused because of statement of account was not of 28 days,though funds were enough as per their requirements but days weren't enough.

Can anyone help me out whether what should I do and what are the documents/supportive checklist for it
Please don't hijack an on-going discussion with a query that's irrelevant to the topic being discussed.

The only option for you is to apply afresh (when you have documentary evidence in your possession that meets *all* prescribed requirements.

regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Tier 4 wrote:My question is; in the last few years I worked more than 20 Hours. Does any one have a clue either this will affect on my Student Dependent application from back home, or is it really wise to change my student status.
If you have breached immigration rules and if UKBA becomes aware of it, then this will affect any leave to enter / remain application that you / your dependents make.

regards