ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Administrative review Success

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ayaz.ilyas
Newly Registered

PSW Administrative review Success

Post by ayaz.ilyas » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:23 am

I want to share my story with all of you.

i have applied for PSW from Karachi on 25th June 09 but got refused on 25 July 09 on the ground that my immigration status was not student while i was studying. i was very upset and frustrated because my immigration status was student through out my studies and i was wondering what they did to me than i search immigration rules for PSW and i found that ECO made a blunder in my application i applied for administrative review and now i got the email from UKBA that my administrative is successful and i can submit passport for the visa.

Learnings

I met so many consultant and immigration lawyer and i found that nobody was capable to send my case to Embassy as they do not know the general rules of PSW so i have prepared my documents myself and here you are with the result

Conclusion:

Always trust your ability no can can help you better than youself.

Thanks alot [/b]

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:57 am

can u throw more light on ur case. When did your student visa expired. when did u leave the country?. Was ECO suggesting that your were in UK illegaly studying for course..

thanks

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Re: PSW Administrative review Success

Post by potterbond007 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:23 pm

ayaz.ilyas wrote:I want to share my story with all of you.

i have applied for PSW from Karachi on 25th June 09 but got refused on 25 July 09 on the ground that my immigration status was not student while i was studying. i was very upset and frustrated because my immigration status was student through out my studies and i was wondering what they did to me than i search immigration rules for PSW and i found that ECO made a blunder in my application i applied for administrative review and now i got the email from UKBA that my administrative is successful and i can submit passport for the visa.

Learnings

I met so many consultant and immigration lawyer and i found that nobody was capable to send my case to Embassy as they do not know the general rules of PSW so i have prepared my documents myself and here you are with the result

Conclusion:

Always trust your ability no can can help you better than youself.

Thanks alot [/b]
Very true.. even my case is one where the ECO has made a blunder.. so i hope my review would be successful like ur own..

ayaz.ilyas
Newly Registered

Post by ayaz.ilyas » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Student Visa Sep 2006 till Dec 2007 applied for Visa extension on 20 Dec 2007 got passport 14 Feb 2008 and extension was valid till 31st July 2008. Complete degree july 2008. apply for PSW 25th june 2009.