ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Location for tier 1 application in India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cs_ukvisa
Newly Registered

Location for tier 1 application in India

Post by cs_ukvisa » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 am

Hi,

I am working and living in Pune for last 8 months. My passport is having my permanent address of Kolkata. I want to apply for tier 1 in Pune VFS center. I came to know that I can do that but I have to submit my working/living proof along with the application. Anybody faced the same situation. What kind of document proof I can submit? Is my Bank statement having my working address qualify or do I have to submit my lease agreement. My lease agreement is not notarized. Please let me know.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Even I had the my permanent address of Hyd on the passport but, used to work in chennai and had to make application from vfs chennai. I was not asked why I was applying from chennai. When you have your pune address on your bank statement you should be fine. You could also take along your work contract. Shouldn't be a big deal.