ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CONFUSED , PL. GUIDE ME

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

enm1sg

CONFUSED , PL. GUIDE ME

Post by enm1sg » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:23 pm

Hi guys ,

I have submitted my HSMP application in 2004 and have been rejected . Now I want to try second time . for initial part of my work , I have exp. certificate copy as photocopy as original has been lost somewhere AND further that particular company in which I have worked has shut down his buissness . So can not produce the new one from them . So Pl. guide me if I can submit my new application with new employer for the same period with revised responsibilities and duties as photocopy of the old employer will not be accepatble to HO ( CONFIRMED BY EMAIL WITH HO ). Further I have already submitted my HSMP application in Feb,04 and got the refusal . So HO must have the photo copy of my all record . So changing employer for the same period is possible . Everytime you submit the new application , HO really check all the previous record of application made by the candidate .

So confused , pl. guide me .

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:32 pm

Im confused, you are going to resubmit your application with a different employer?

AS far as I know HSMP only hold photocopies for 28 days. I cannot imagine even if they purged once a year that they would 1) have your old file or 2) would know enough to pull it even if they did have it to compare.

Are you suggesting you will try to submit a new application with fradulent employment details?!

enm1sg

Post by enm1sg » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:45 am

most exactly near to same otherwise what is the option available with me as HO will not accept the photocopy not evn notarised

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:55 am

well, i have heard stories of others getting through on fradulent employment claims and that it is possible. But morally this is questionable- plenty of us on here have put our hearts into making the application and making sure our supporting documents were original and verifiable. Im sorry that your original documentation was lost, and that the HO will not accept a notarized copy- I cant say that you shouldnt apply but if you are that desperate to get into the UK...however should you get in and i get rejected even though i gave them all original, correct documentation, or anyone else for that matter, then I really have to question the whole HSMP process.

Anyone else want to weigh in on this situation?

Why were you rejected in the first application?

vidya

hmm...

Post by vidya » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:38 am

hi emg

my advice would be to try to and get the neccesary points WITHOUT :lol: resorting to anything fradulent ...

I am really keen on going to the UK as well ..when i realised my income was on the borderline to get the 25 points ...i jus decided to wait another 6-8 months if required to get those points ( i would get a pay hike by then ) ...
remember this is a long term immigration plan ...so a little time spent to get there is okay

jus my opinion pal !

enm1sg

Post by enm1sg » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:59 am

HI MAN ,

You are right , I should forget the point on this subject and try to have the point in other area . Submitting document which are not real is something not acceptable for me also atleast morally

reg