ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need your help regarding immigration to Netherland

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akram enaya
Newly Registered

need your help regarding immigration to Netherland

Post by akram enaya » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:31 am

hi guys,
I want to ask about immigration to Netherland as i would like toimmigrate there under the workpermit program, i am nonEU national, I have tried to look for some information regarding this but i didnt such helpfull information. did anyone of you tried this and what in bold words should i do or start with to have it .
your advice and information will be highly appreciated.
Thanx in advance
Akram

gani999

Post by gani999 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:51 pm

Hi akram,

You'll first need to find a job in The Netherlands, and get your employer to sponsor your work-permit for you. Once that is done, you can proceed with the rest.

You can find more details here http://www.ind.nl. There is an english site as well.

Hope that helps

akram enaya
Newly Registered

Post by akram enaya » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:02 am

thank you gani ,
can you help me by telling where can i apply for jobs in Netherland , i think i have good expereinece in the telecommunication engineering and i think there in good chance to find available jobs in that field.
regards