ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier (1) extension- Bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Giri

Tier (1) extension- Bank statement

Post by Giri » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Hi all,

I have my Tier(1) extension next month. I have 2 issues to consider during my extension application.

1. Usually I get my bank statement from every month 15th to 16th of next month. But I have to apply my extension by April 1st. I contacted my bank. But they told me that they can't give any stamped letter or any letter signed by the bank authorities. What will be the solution for this?

2. Regarding the maintenance funds for the dependants, I am living in UK with my wife and 3 kids. What amount do I have to keep in my bank account for the past 3 months?

Anyone or senior members can advise me please?

Regards

Giri

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:14 am

800 pounds is minimim for single person. add amount as per guidance for your family members. Make sure you do not even fall short of 1 penny as it will be enough to decline your application. See guidance notes on UKBA website

Why not request a statement from your bank between certain dates. I am sure every bank does that. Atleast Natwest and Barclays do that. They send you the statement showing all transactions between those dates at your home address withing 5 days.