ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does foreign debt affect visa?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ohoopee

Does foreign debt affect visa?

Post by Ohoopee » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:44 am

Hello,

I have been paying on my students loans in the United States since I have moved here two years ago, it is a complicated story but, two of my loans are with the same loan company. The company was supposed to have consolidated the loans into one. I have been paying on the one thinking that this had been done. I have recently found out that they did not consolidate my two loans and now one has gone into default. I am in the process of getting this cleared up but I was wondering if it will affect my new work permit application.

Thanks.

victor8600

Re: Does foreign debt affect visa?

Post by victor8600 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Ohoopee wrote:...I am in the process of getting this cleared up but I was wondering if it will affect my new work permit application...
I think that the Irish Department of Enterprise, Trade, and Employment which issues work permits in Ireland, does not care about your dept obligations.
All your base are belong to us

sovtek

Post by sovtek » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:12 pm

ENTEMP can barely communicate amongst itself much less international credit institutions. It doesn't effect your work permit.