ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry to UK and chest xray

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kalam143
Newly Registered

Entry to UK and chest xray

Post by kalam143 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 am

Hello All
I got my Tier1 UK Visa in Jan 2009. It is more than a year and i am planning to come there now.
1) Can we come to UK after waiting for 1 year? (since my visa was granted last jan 2009) . Is there any rule to visit UK within 6 months of stamping?
2) I had undergone treatment for TB ( 2 yrs back). Though TB is cured completely, i am still taking medicines for allergy. Also, my xray will definitely show scars? Will these things be a problem.. I am planning to get Xray report and Dr's letter? is that ok?
3) Is it enuf if we take Xray report any lab near by or in a reputed lab?

Pls reply

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Entry to UK and chest xray

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 am

kalam143 wrote:Hello All
I got my Tier1 UK Visa in Jan 2009. It is more than a year and i am planning to come there now.
1) Can we come to UK after waiting for 1 year? (since my visa was granted last jan 2009) . Is there any rule to visit UK within 6 months of stamping?

- NO such rule.. you can enter UK as long as your visa is valid.. but immigration officer may ask why you delayed ur trip.. you can give a genuine answer/reason..

2) I had undergone treatment for TB ( 2 yrs back). Though TB is cured completely, i am still taking medicines for allergy. Also, my xray will definitely show scars? Will these things be a problem.. I am planning to get Xray report and Dr's letter? is that ok?

- Get a letter from your doctor who treated you saying you are completely cured and you are using medicines for xxx..xx.... etc.. this will be very helpful if the immigration guys have any questions

3) Is it enuf if we take Xray report any lab near by or in a reputed lab?
- YES it is fine
Pls reply

kalam143
Newly Registered

Post by kalam143 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:25 am

Thanks TVN_Ramesh