ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Limited company: Invoice/Payslip/Director/Employee

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dev106
BANNED

Limited company: Invoice/Payslip/Director/Employee

Post by dev106 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:37 am

Hello Friends,

Since two months, I started contracting thru my own limited company. I submit my timesheet to my client on each and every Monday for the number of hours I worked in my previous week and on every Thursday I would be getting an Invoice letter from my accountant for my previous weeks submitted timesheets.

Here are few of my doubts;

1. In the Invoice letter(weekly based) that I’m getting from my accountant mentions the following information:
First column/box mentions:
P/L,
Director’s fee,
Employers NI,
Corporation Tax,
Director’s NI,
Directors Income Tax,
Second column/box mentions:
Estimated Dividend amount to take,
Tax for Dividend,
Third column/box mentions:
Estimated Salary for the director to take,
NI on the Directors Salary,
Income tax on the Directors salary,
Net amount for the Director to take
Fourth column/box mentions:
Dividend Voucher
2. But, when I ask my accountant to produce me a payslip, they told me that they can’t produce a payslip and confirmed me that the Invoice itself explains everything.
3. Could, you please tell me , will it be sufficient for all that information that I mentioned about my Invoice above for applying Tier-1 general or is it definite to have a payslip to show to HO.
4. Last one, in my invoice they mentioned it as director’s fee instead of employee, is it fine if it would be “Directorâ€

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:00 am

when I ask my accountant to produce me a payslip, they told me that they can’t produce a payslip
Find an accountant who can issue a payslip, a very simple task, based upon all the information they have.
John

dev106
BANNED

Post by dev106 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:25 am

Thanks for the fast reply John.

But, what about my previous two months earnings

As, when I told this to one of my colic he mentioned that , if I go to a new accountant then he cant produce payslips for my previous two months????is it true ????

Could you please clarify me about my pervious earnings.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Newbieï